Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muffin1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 12:34 PM
    How to know when marriage will happen
    I would like to know if I will ever get married? My birthday is December 15, 1985, born in Russia, name Katya
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 21, 2010, 01:42 PM

We don't have any fortunetellers or psychics here.

We can help you with current relationships, but we can't tell you about ones you aren't already in.
    shonacute11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 02:21 AM
    Actually my birth date is in march from rajasthan and I'm pisces and I'm in relationship with aries guy and his birth is in April from delhi.
    We love each other so much and our understanding is also good but there'll be some fight alwz happned between us.
    I want to know about our future and married life.we have decided to marriage.
    Please reply soon
    shonacute11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 02:23 AM
    Can you please help me out soon.. if anybody can den I'll be gr8ful of him or her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this Inter-caste marriage? Can it happen? Share your exp. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a very generalized question. I belong to NAIDU caste, KAMMA NAIDU specifically. My friend is also NAIDU caste but BALIJA NAIDU. If we both marry, will it be called inter-caste marriage? (as we are marring inside NAIDU caste.) And, on an average, how often does this type of...

When will marriage happen [ 2 Answers ]

I love a guy since 4-5 years, and we both started dating each other in December 2009, I see my future with him, whereas, he loves me but says things cannot happen cause of his family issues as he being a gujarati and me a punjabi. I would like to know will things happen between us , cause I majorly...

Will my marriage to him ever happen [ 1 Answers ]

So I have been in a relationship with this guy for 3-4 years. We actually started planning our wedding for 11-7-09. Well I got laid off my job, he couldn't find one so with no money to pay the bills we ended up having to move in with our parents... he went to Florida and I Wisconsin. We have been...

Marriage,when happen [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I want to know about my marriage. When ,how and about that person who engaged with me .when he will come in my life. If possible also tell about my future because in these days I am very tense .

View more questions Search