Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faye03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 11:34 AM
    What's wrong with me?
    Im usually a very laid back person but the past few weeks I've just been crying at least twice a day, getting angry, very short tempered an very Anxious 24/4 I'm really scared I'm going to do somethink stupid if it carrys on I'm also very Anxious 24/7 I can't relax no matter how hard I try
    dhuber Posts: 73, Reputation: 21

Oct 21, 2010, 01:15 PM
    Depression and anxiety disorders have symptoms to what you are deescribing. However these symptoms should be addressed by a professional. But for now, depression can include hopelessness, increase in appetite or sleep, decrease in these things, lack of motivation, fatique, irritability, poor concentration, lack of interest in activities that you enjoy, isolating oneself. Depressxion can be situational (temporary) or chronic and long term. When there is a thought that this is getting out of control please seek help. Anxiety disorder is a lot simpler because it involves anxiety of course. Sometimes people benefit from therapy without medication. Or sometimes you may be just going through a phase and therapy can be short term. Regardless you don't have to be miserable or unhappy when there is help out there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure what's wrong. [ 2 Answers ]

On Friday afternoon I noticed some blood when I went to the toilet, some spotting in my underwear. My period is not due until this wkend so I was a little worried... it continued on Saturday, Sunday and today. The blood flow is nothing like my period has I have heavy periods and I spoke to my...

What's wrong with me ? What's up with my extreme emotions? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just turned 22 and my the world seems totally different from what it used to be. I find myself having "attacks" that are followed by an action my attack can go one of two ways I sometimes get very sad and feel as if no one listens and I start to cry. I usually hold back tears until I am by...

I don't know what's wrong with me [ 1 Answers ]

Im 24. I started losing weight back in nov or Dec.. I lost all together 20lb I was 109 in aug of last year I'm currently around 91lb.. during this time I also started having stomach problems that was diagnosised in early march as Gastroparesis (I'm not a diabetic). I feel lightheaded most of the...

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What's wrong with me? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't sleep I love the dark I lay there day and night never move... I get so paranoid in public I only have like 2 or 3 true friends. I can't stand being around people I feel like I'm being watched. Except I can go to concerts and stuff. But not regular public things. I panic about how much...

View more questions Search