Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smokey39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Furnace blowing but no heat/ only cold air
    The furnace that I have has the round thermos stat, when I turn it to 80 or up the furnace don't ignite, but if I. Go to the furnace it's a button to turn on manual, it start blowing. Now as the furnace is blowing its cold air coming out the ducks, an the pilot light is lit, what can I do?
    CNCONNECT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 06:45 PM
    I just changed thermostat battery now you can not almost feelthe air blowing
    gilweb Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 12:41 AM
    Ventor motor not blowing
    smiley213 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 04:27 PM
    How do I get quatro furnace 9500 to light up its blowing cold air/ no heat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no he [ 3 Answers ]

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no heat. Really cold today

My gibson gas furnace is blowing cold air not heat [ 0 Answers ]

My gibson gas furnace is blowing cold air. I turned the unit off and on and adjusted the thermostat. Still cold air is blowing

This morning my furnace was only blowing cold air even though it is on heat and auto [ 2 Answers ]

My thermostat is set for heat and is on auto butit was only blowing cold air I turned it off for about an hour and put heat on80 turned thermostat back on and now it is blowing hot air what can be wrong

Furnace blowing cold air.starts out warm, goes to cold. [ 6 Answers ]

Hoping for help here. I recently had my ignitor replaced. Before that, the furnace wasn't working at all. Now it starts blowing warm (not hot) air, then gradually over a period of a couple of hours, the air cools down until it is completely cold and the temperature in the house drops drastically....

Furnace turns off heat and fan continues blowing cold air. [ 14 Answers ]

Carrier split unit Model 58RAV055-GC Circuit Board at Furnace CES0110057-00 Natural Gas I am experiencing a problem with my heat. I have a programmable zones thermostat and noticed that the air was not coming out hot when it was suppouse to be. The temperature was set to 75 but the temperature...

View more questions Search