Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tattooguru Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 09:35 AM
    I would like a sanskrit translation for my children's names Louis and Georgia

Check out some similar questions!

English to Sanskrit translation of boys names for tattooing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I'd love to have my 2 boys' names tattooed in Sanskrit but have absolutely no idea what they are! Can someone please help me? The boys' names are: 1) Lukah 2) Johnny Many thanks :)

Sanskrit translation for my children's names [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I can't seem to find anyway to translate my children's names into Sanskrit only words. Can someone please help me? Bradley (BRAD lee) Addison (AD ih sun) Thanks in advance! Jacque

Names translation English to Sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if you could help me with translating from English to Sanskrit the following: Larisa and Robert. These are my children names to become an armband tattoo and I am struggling now to make sure the translation is 110% correct. Thank you and best regards!

Changing my children's names [ 2 Answers ]

I just recently got married to my partner of 2 years and I have 4 children aged 7,6,5,4 to my ex husband who has nothing to do with them and hasn't for about a year and a half and I want to chang there surname to my new husbands surname now they all currentky have my surname as he is not on there...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.