Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daisyblue30 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 07:29 AM
    Is he sterile?
    My boyfriend and I have ben sexually active for over 2 yrs now. We don't use protection, he just pulls out before he ejaculates. What are the chances I could get pregnant or is he sterile?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2010, 07:30 AM
    Very high!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2010, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyblue30 View Post
    My boyfriend and I have ben sexually active for over 2 yrs now. We don't use protection, he just pulls out before he ejaculates. What are the chances I could get pregnant or is he sterile?
    Obviously it has worked for you for the last two years... :) When used correctly, it can be fairly effective. There are more reliable forms of birth control, but for some couples they are not options they are interested in.
    Certainly with any form of birth control, pregnancy will be a possibility.
    SibcyRoad Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Nov 17, 2010, 01:19 PM
    You have been very lucky the past 2 years. The pull-out method is definitely NOT 100% effective (nor is any other form of birth control.) When a man becomes aroused, pre-*** forms and seeps out of the penis. Although it is basically diluted ejaculate, there are still sperm cells in the fluid. The possibility of one of those little guys migrating toward one of your eggs is likely. To quote DoulaLC, there ARE more reliable forms of birth control. Research your options because there are plenty. Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I Sterile [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hello. I'm very afraid that I will not be able to have kids. I'm young and I haven't seen an OBGYN for 2 years.Well I got the Depo shot once only about 3-4 years ago, ever since my period has been irregular and I never got that checked. I also had chlamedia(?) but got treated for it.. I...

I'm afraid I've become sterile [ 2 Answers ]

A few years ago, I was severely abused by my ex-boyfriend, and he punched me several times in the abdomen and chest, he killed our unborn baby, who was 5 months gestation, and put me in the hospital for 2 months. Now I'm with my husband, and we've been trying to get pregnant for over 1 year, I've...

View more questions Search