Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itsbubba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 05:50 AM
    !950's early 60's alien movie with ray guns
    The movie starts with a flying saucer landing in an area that looks like a desert type area. Three space men get out and walk away from the ship. They look just like us and two are holding ray guns. It seems that they have come to Earth to execute the third man. There is a sudden comotion in a cave close by and in the confusion the man to be executed runs off. There are two plots to the movie. The first is the two looking for the one to be executed. The second plot is the one man trying to help the earth people in killing a giant crab like creature that has escaped from the cave. I remember that in the end he uses a power line to power up his ray gun so he can kill the creature.
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Oct 21, 2010, 08:48 AM

Hi itsbubba. The first movie that popped into my head was Attack of the Crab Monsters. A very fun classic. BUT I realized that there weren't aliens in that one.

Although it is slightly different in that their original mission was not to execute their alien team member but to find a suitable habitat for their creatures, the rest of your description (ray guns, the guy running away & helping humans, the aliens trying to chase the guy down), convinces me you are looking for Teenagers from Outer Space. The creatures are closer to looking like lobsters rather than crabs. Like Crab Monster, this is also a fun classic.

Teenagers from Outer Space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Teenagers from Outer Space (1959) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 50's early 60's TV movie [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the late 50's or early 60's I watched a "scary" TV movie with my older sister. All I remember about it was there were two frightened nurses alone in a house with a invalid they were caring for and a murder was on the loose. A basement window was found opened and in the end the larger of...

Looking for a movie for late 60's to early 70's [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie for my father. The movie had to do with some people out hunting and they ended up getting shot at. At first they thought it was on accident then they found out it was the neighboring town and they ended up shooting one of them. From then on they would go against each...

Asking about a TV movie from late 50' or early 60's [ 1 Answers ]

There was a TV movie in the late 50's or early 60's. It may have been on one of the series like Kraft Theater. The name of the show was "Commerce Day." The setting was some time in the future when the public had forgotten about the meaning of Christmas and doe to all the buying, selling and...

Late 50's or early 60's TV movie [ 2 Answers ]

I can remember watching this movie around easter time, I'm not sure if this the exact title but it's as close as I can remember. It's miracle of marcelena. If anyone knows anything about this movie I would like to know if somehow I could get a copy

View more questions Search