Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sean1089 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 05:44 PM
    Its been 5 month and I still want my ex back
    Ok well our relationship wasn't the best of best relationships but it worked for 11 months, before we actually went out I though about getting with another girl and decided I wouldn't get with this other girl, I told my ex and she was devastated and that was the beginning of trust issue that were never brought up, we also fought over stop **** all the time because I let my frustrations come out at time which called me to yell and scream in some arguments.

In July we ended up breaking up but we were still friends she kind just told me on the phone that she wanted to break up and I honestly thought it was a joke but the next I saw it on Facebook and realize it was real

I gave her room and kind of didn't know how to feel because she was going to move 5 hours away from me so we were still friends and hung out all time still and did everything a couple would do

4 days later she goes down to the shore with one of my baseball friends I get upset and tell her not to go, we kind of get in a fight and realizes that she shouldn't have and I forgave since I loved her even though he kissed her and all that good stuff

Eventually she was about to move 5 hours away an need somewhere to sleep since they already sold her house and I let her stay with me for the four days to show that I love her and cared for her and when she moved she cried and I told her everything would be all right mean while our 1 year anniversary passed even though we didn't go out and were still doing couple things

Eventually I went up to see her like 2 weeks later and stayed for a night and then brought her down to where we're from because I had tickets to a baseball game for us, well the night we got back I had to help coach and so she said she was going to hang out with her best friend (a girl), well on the way down I'm 90% sure she said she hang out with me on Friday and Friday roles around and I'm asking her what she doing and she telling me about a party and I go to where she staying and we argue and to point where she cried and I started to too, well that was only for a half hour and I took her back to her friends house, well Saturday roles around and she says she feels sick and that's when the baseball game is on, and she never felt better so I went by myself and after the game I went to go see her, we hung out for 5 minutes until her friend said she had to talk to her even though she was staying with this girl and I took her back and kept my emotions hidden. On Sunday we went out to breakfast and I didn't see her for the rest of the day until I took her back to her house 5 hours away

Well eventually she deleted me off Facebook and told me we need to take a break from each other, well that lasted for two days and I finally figured out she was talking to yet another one of my baseball friends and I confronted her about it, She then told me that she got with him on the first night I brought her down, I was so upset that she did this to me because it was one of my friends but I yet forgave her again and eventually they grew apart.

She recently started talking to this guy that lives by her and ever since we haven't been talking at much and through all this time I told her I love her and miss her and would wake her up and say good morning beautiful and tell her good night and around my birthday she started telling me she loves me and she came down and saw me and let me kiss her like we went out again

Well recently her and this new guy been hanging out and going on dates and has been talking to me less and she usually gives me hints or slowly tells me about things well, I though she was and I asked and she got mad at me and she got mad at me, well the next day I let my emotions get to me and I called and texted her a bit and asked her to call me at 10 that night, it never happened and a hour later I texted her saying I wish she called or at least texted. Well today I texted her saying hey and she said hey and I said what's up and also said sorry for yesterday and all of a sudden she texted me saying she was done with me and I begged her not to because I don't want to lose her as a friend too, well an hour later I called her and asked her to call me when she's not busy and she kind of she said you OK maybe after work since she was out this 4 in the morning(very rare for her never happen when we went out) like to get me off the phone and texted me saying that this new guy doesn't like her talking to me because I upset her and I thanked her for picking up even though she was with him and I later told her I had baseball practice at 3-530/6ish and if either calling me during her break or after work would be good. After practice I texted her I told her I was down practice if she planned on calling during her break and she said she didn't want too, I then said please I need to talk to her it might make you happy and got no response

Question: I love this girl with all of my heart and would do anything for her and would walk through hell and back for her. I don't know what to do anymore I feel like I'm pushing her away and I just let my emotions get the best of me because I'm not thinking and its making her angrier. What can I do to get this girl that I would marry back, I cry over this all the time because I know if I didn't yell or scream or think about getting with another girl when we weren't going out, id still be with this amazing girl =[
    dhuber Posts: 73, Reputation: 21

Oct 21, 2010, 03:15 PM
    Are you in love with the idea of love or the girl? If it's the girl, then there is only one choice. You have to communicate your feelings and your expectations to her. But then you have to be prepared with the answer. You can't be in a relationship by yourself. If she is not ready or feels differently it has to be over. You have to plan on a relationship if it is practical and positive. Stop thinking about what could have happened. This is over. Now you have to see if there is any future. She isn't that great a catch though if she's with other people. Don't you deserve better? At the least you could find a girl who is trustworthy, dependable and faithful. Try putting yourself out there but be prepared to move on if necessary
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Oct 21, 2010, 03:20 PM

If she doesn't want you back, nothing you do will get her to change her mind. Only time will tell. It's up to you how long you're willing to wait
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 22, 2010, 12:24 PM

Maybe you need longer than 5 months to get over your loss or need to be busy doing other things.

Stop waiting, and start rebuilding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex has been trying to get back with me after leaving me for a month. [ 3 Answers ]

My ex has left me for a month and he has been trying to get back with me. I love him with all my heart and been through a lot of the last three years. He got drunk while we were separated and slept with his boss. He is telling me everyday he wants me back. And I am the love of his life. I don't...

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

Upstate NY Month to Month lease termination- Prorated rent after 1st of next month? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, As a month to month renter in Rochester, NY (outside the city) with no lease, I gave notice on June 3 that I would be moving out on July 1. My landlord proceeded to tell me that I would be responsible for the ENTIRE month of July's rent, even though my 30 day notice would take me to the...

4 month old grandson has lump on the back of his head [ 3 Answers ]

My 4 month old grandson developed a lump on the back of his head a couple weeks ago now. It was about 1" long and 1/4" wide. It was right in the middle of the back of his head. It is soft, kind of liquidy. It doesn't appear to hurt him at all. My daughter took him to the dr. right away. They...

6 month old malteserolls on her back and urinates [ 2 Answers ]

Every time l enter the room and greet my 6 month old pup she rolls over on her back with enjoyment and urinates. Any ideas why she does this?

View more questions Search