Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiki73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 05:23 PM
    Leaking drain in basement floor
    Hi
    About 4 years ago I gutted my basement bathroom and rebuilt it now it is leaking under the base I took it all apart but not sure why it was. Any suggestions on how to put it back together so it won't leek again? Please help

Check out some similar questions!

Septic smell in basement floor drain/gutter drain? [ 2 Answers ]

1928 home on city sewer. After showers there is a septic smell coming up from floor dain in basement. I have oured enormous amounts of water down the drain not fixing the problem. I ended up cover the drain with a bucket, this took care of the smell, this was all three months ago. I recently cut my...

Basement leaking at floor/wall joint on inside [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a house (built in 1968, in hot Alabama) with a full basement that has a moisture problem. When a heavy rain occurs, water will seep through the wall/floor joint and run into the basement. Not a flood but enough to justify a repair. I'm thinking I need to install a french drain but...

Basement washer drain connection to existing floor drain [ 10 Answers ]

I am on city service. I would like to connect my basement washer drain into the existing floor drain (3" line). I cut the line about 3 feet down from floor trap and installed a 3x2inch y. This existing floor drain takes a 45 turn about 6" down from where I cut it. The 2 inch will drain the washer ....

Basement drain keeps leaking water into our basement [ 3 Answers ]

We have lived in our house for over a year and have no problems with plumbing until this week. One of our basement drains keeps over flowing. Nothing is running. Like a dishwasher,washer, etc.) I noticed it during a heavy rain day but it has not rained in two days but more water keeps pouring out...

2nd floor Shower leaking down to basement [ 9 Answers ]

The shower stall upstairs is leaking down to our basement. I noticed that the leak runs down along the main drain pipe. Is this a grout problem or something related to the actual drain? The water that runs down on the actual perimeter of the drain pipe. And it's a good amount of water that runs...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.