Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kozyol Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 03:29 PM
    Small nose hair
    I do a pretty good job of keeping my nose clean and free of obnoxious hairs; however I have trouble getting rid of the really tiny hairs on the very lip of the nostrils. They are usually too small to grasp with a tweezer, and I have had bad experiences using electronic trimmers (my skin became inflamed and I developed lesions which were even more unsightly than the hairs they were supposed to eliminate). Although they are small, they are noticeable at close distances and I would really like to be rid of them.

Thanks
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 20, 2010, 03:30 PM

You can always have it waxed off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

How 2 get rid of the small bumb next to nose piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Ambika, I pierced my nose about 2-3 months ago an the same pimple looking bumb(like the pictures) appeared, I popped it but it didn't really go down much an I took out the nose ring. Did the asprin really work an what are some methods for this to go down?? And if the asprin did work,how did...

Small shiny spots on nose [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old boy I have strange shiny spots on my nose They are very small can't be noticed from a distance but looks ugly in close look Please help

Lump the size of a small nails head side of my nose under skin what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 14, and I have a very small lump on the side of my nose,which I have only just noticed, you can't see it, it is under the skin, can you please tel me what it is and what I should do??

View more questions Search