Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lamia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Ares God of War
    What is the myth of Ares?
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 2, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Any specific myth about Ares or the whole thing ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

War [ 5 Answers ]

There was a post about a marine that lost is life. A marine that committed suicide. I commented on about what a war can do to somebody mentally. I also commented on what I would do if I were him. All of a sudden it turned into somebody accusing me of dictating what others have to do. Which was...

Greek myth about Ares for school project [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine is currently working on a school project involving Greek myths. He is supposed to choose a Greek god and a corresponding myth and do a presentation and skit. He has chosen Ares, and needs recommendations for a (school appropriate) myth to use. Any ideas?

World War 2 [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me 3 additional types of Japanese Kamikazes? Thanks:p

Name of war movie [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for name of war movie. The general plot is that germans threating to cross a bridge. The only way to destroy bridge was to blow up a dam. I'm not even sure who starred in it. Thanks for any leads

War [ 7 Answers ]

I recently saw a bumper sticker that stated: "Why do we kill people to show that killing people is wrong?" While I am not a warmonger, I do see the need for it since so many of our world leaders do not have the same value system. How do I respond to "peaceniks" who can offer no viable alternative...

View more questions Search