Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shotgunSchell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 01:10 PM
    Cartoon movie from 80's or 90's with short scary cave troll, possibly flames for hair
    I am trying to remember a cartoon movie from the 80's or early 90's and all I can remember is that it was very trippy, and there was a gnome like creature that I think lived in a cave and had flames for hair or flames on the top of its head. It was very weird and trippy!
    Larkemett Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Oct 21, 2010, 09:15 AM

Might it have been 'Stanley's Magic Garden' 1994? It was about a troll living underground in central park, he had red spikey hair. He wasn't supposed to be scary though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scary Elf/Gnome/Troll Movie from late 80's to mid 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a movie I saw on TV very vaguely about either a kid or a couple young teenagers that encountered some evil creature. I remember it had long or pointy-ish ears and it was mean. The only part I remember is that they hit it with their car or were trying to get away from it, thought they had...

80's-90's animated movie, possibly anime [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the name of this movie, and I only remember sketchy details about the plot. There is a boy who goes to a music school, or at least goes to school and he brings a clarinet with him. From what I remember of the style it could have been an anime. Anyway. There is a scene in the...

Weird animated 80's/90's movie with an ugly troll? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so for some strange reason I have had this movie bugging the crap out of me because I cannot seem to think what it is! I guess it started after coming across that Disney flick The Black Cauldron, but I'm pretty sure I'm not getting this one mixed up with that movie. This may sound sooo...

Kid's movie from the 80's or possibly a show/cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

There's another movie or cartoon/movie I've thought of for many years but can't remember much about to figure out the title. It's very vague and I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. I think it was about a little girl or a little girl and boy, possibly siblings. It also involves little...

View more questions Search