Oct 20, 2010, 11:29 AM
    Add pvr to satillite box
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2010, 02:19 PM
    What is your question?
    justen16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 08:36 AM

I want to get internet from my PC in dining room to my direct TV satilite box so I can get movies on demand plue. I have a westell wireless moden. I have my laptop next to the box so I can get netflex on TV. Need to know how to get internet into box from because. My box has a port for internet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Add search box to my website [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how, or the HTML code, to add a search box to my website that I created? I can't seem to find the answer for "dummies" like myself!

Like to add an ceiling electric box off a exisitng switch [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I just bought a house and in the 2 smaller bedrooms there are on off switches but they control a electric outlet on the lower wall I want to add a ceiling electric box so I can add a light fixture or a ceiling fan what is the best way to do this. Can I tap into the on off switch ...

Ok to add a cable to move breaker box? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm faced with moving a breaker panel about 6-10 ft. Reason is that previous owners removed much of a termite eaten load bearing beam and posts and the house has started to sag. This looks to have happened 80-100 years ago. Then it was covered over and the breaker panel was installed to one of the...

Satillite mount [ 2 Answers ]

I want to buy a free standing mount for my satillite dish. Thanks:)

View more questions Search