Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaryMeyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 09:01 AM
    Looking for the title and author of an older time travel romance.
    The book was about a cultural anthropologist working at a dig on the Little Big Horn site. Through the efforts of an elderly Indian she has befriended she ends up at the Indian camp just prior to the battle of Little Big Horn and falls in love with a warrior named Wolf. Wolf carries the spirit of a modern Indian warrior (Mr. Wolf who is a lawyer) who is the elderly Indians grandson. They both return from the past to meet through the old man and continue their love.
    I had this book and in one of our moves it was lost--- I'd really like to get my hands on a copy.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 05:37 PM

A Love Beyond Time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for older Time Travel movie title [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I watched on TV about 30 years ago. It's about a man that finds a way to time-travel back about 100 years. He meets a woman and starts talking to her about what's happened to him. I remember at one point, he hides a special key (it was ornate and unique) in a secret...

Name of book and author historical romance time travel [ 2 Answers ]

It was about the mid 80's when I read the book and it was set in current time the woman jumped or fell into her pool and came out of the water in the 1800's fell in love with someone and then jumped or fell into a river near the end and came up back in the future some how I think she gets back to...

View more questions Search