Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmt002 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 07:30 AM
    Dividend Calculations
    Company stock is currently selling for $80 per share. The expected dividend one year from now is $4 and the required return is 13%. What is the company's dividend growth rate assuming that dividends are expected to grow at a constant rate forever?

Possible answers:
    11%, 8%, 10% and 9% (need to show how I got the answer.
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Oct 21, 2010, 05:29 AM
    This forum has a similar requirement for homework questions... FIRST you show your efforts at working toward the answer, THEN you receive guidance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Butler Corp paid a dividend today of $3.50 per share. The dividend is expected to gro [ 1 Answers ]

Butler Corp. paid a dividend today of $3.50 per share. The dividend is expected to grow at a constant rate of 8% per year. If Butler Corp stock is selling for $75.60 per share, the stockholders expected rate of return is?

How to calculate Stock dividend shares and cash dividend amounts? [ 1 Answers ]

I owe 600 shares common stock , I currently received cash dividend of .42 per share a year. A 5% stock dividend, was declared, how many shares of coomon stock would I receive as a dividend?

Titration Calculations - just need someone to look over my calculations [ 1 Answers ]

25cm3 of a commercial bleach NAOCl is diluted to 250 cm3 . A 25 cm3 of the diluted solution is added to an excess of potassium iodide solution and titrated against 0.200 M sodium thiosulphate solution. The volume used was 18.5 cm3. What I s the concentration of sodium chlorate in the bleach in mol...

View more questions Search