Ask
    aanas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 01:09 AM
    Reduce tummy?
    My age is 21year old but am wieght is 85kg
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2010, 03:04 PM

Tummy fat is all about diet. Actually most fat is, but fat on the tummy is particularly linked to a diet high in sugar and refined carbs.

Cut out all the junk food, especially any thing deep fried or containing sugar. Also cut out cake, bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, box cereals. Eat lots of whole foods, esp eggs, oily fish, chicken, fresh meat, lots and lots of green veg, whole fruit (not juice) olive oil, nuts, wholegrains.

Watch your portion size. Most people eat 2 or 3 portions of rice and pasta at a time without realising it. One bagel is three portions of bread. Spend a little time measuring how much you are eating, so you have an idea of where you need to apply some control.

Eat when you are hungry, and only when you are hungry. Don't eat because it's coffee break, or your friend offers you candy, or because Glee is on TV.

Try to be active generally, walk as much as possible, and go to bed on time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reduce my tummy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... I m 24 yrs old and I have a 3 yr old kid... After my delivery I noticed that my tummy is getting little bigger... I m only 114 pounds but my tummy looks very odd now... I don want to lose weight.. I want to reduce my tummy fat.. Wat should I do?

How to reduce tummy [ 2 Answers ]

How to reduce tummy , thighs and breast?

How to reduce Tummy. [ 4 Answers ]

I am Male , 22 yrs old . I work for a IT company. Nowadays I hardly walk and I have put on weight. How to reduce weight and tummy? What simple exercise could I do? Please help. I need to look fit.

Have to reduce my tummy [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 28 yrs old. My obdomen has increased after delivery. Please help me how to reduce my tummy? Through excercises... please specify Thank you in advance

View more questions Search