Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    treptrip Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Oct 20, 2010, 01:07 AM
    How to stop the hatred in the world
    Why why is there so much hatred. It has gotten so bad to where you probably can't even walk down a sidewalk without someone looking at you angrly its extremely pethetic
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2010, 06:48 AM

Hello t:

I agree. Let's stop hunger first, though. Having a full stomach is a prerequisite for NOT being angry.

excon

Oct 25, 2010, 09:56 PM

True but even if everyone is full people will still hurt each other. I came to a conclusion, people only hurt each other because someone started it all. That someone was probably not right in the head. The family he/she hurt might want revenge and then from there I hope you can see a pattern in which more people are drawn into this conflict all because someone was mentally ill and I don't mean handicapped
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 10:00 PM

Si vis pacem para bellum

Unfortunately, I am a believer in this.
    Networking Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 10:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by treptrip View Post
    true but even if everyone is full people will still hurt each other. i came to a conclusion, people only hurt each other because someone started it all. that someone was probably not right in the head. the family he/she hurt might want revenge and then from there i hope you can see a pattern in which more people are drawn into this conflict all because someone was mentally ill and i dont mean handicapped
    You're concept would work for many things. Take stealing for example, someone had to start it. I'm a believer in the fact that there's only one thief and everyone else is just trying to get their stuff back. :) just kidding!

Oct 27, 2010, 02:41 PM

Or they are saying it was the first thiefs fault and taking stuff themselves
    Clemintine Posts: 105, Reputation: 30

Oct 28, 2010, 05:29 PM
    I feel it too. Everyone is sort of sick of or afraid of each other, we keep to ourselves and are extremely passive. Not many people go out of their way to help or just be plain nice to one another.
    I've made it a personal mission of mine to smile and maybe sometimes say hello as I pass people on the street and if we made eye contact. That may not seem like much, but it's what I have the energy for at this moment in my life. Put your positive energy out there, it's the least we can do is still smile (even at the ones who keep glaring).
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 28, 2010, 05:33 PM

I wish we could change the world, if you figure out how than let me know, I'll help.

Sadly there's always going to be violence, abuse, bigotry, hatred, and every other horrible thing. It's not possible to make everyone change, otherwise we'd have already done it.

The only thing you can change is your corner of the world, your life and those people that are in it. That's something that's totally in your grasp. So ask yourself, what are you doing to make your little corner better?

Nov 22, 2010, 09:52 PM

I think I figured out a way to get everyone to be niced to each other. Has anybody heard of a theory that if you truly know 7 people you know everyone in the world well using this theory why not tell your 7 best friends a message about how we need to bring everyone together and tell them to tell their 7 best friends and tell those people , etc. etc. anyway do you see what I mean eventually everyone in the world in every language will have heard of the message and that might solve everyone's problem. So if this theory works we might not have to worry about people being mean to others. Unfortunantly this theory might have a draw back because I also thought that maybe we have wars and people helping each other as a way to keep equalibrium in this world like yin and yang sort of stuff. So hopefully I'm right about the first one and not the second one and maybe this world could know true peace. (a lot to read I know but I think of these things daily)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2010, 08:35 AM
    how to stop the hatred in the world
    Hello again, t:

Outlaw clothing.

excon
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2010, 04:33 AM

I think it is the haves vs the havenots, and it is not going to get better very soon. 1% of citizens own 43% of wealth. The next 19% own 50%, so the top 20% own 93% leaving 7% to be shared by 80% of the population. That is OK in a capitalistic society but it increases all the time as the 20% in power feather their nests more and more each passing day.
    When 1% own 99%, will the wheels come off the wagon?
    Networking Expert

Dec 25, 2010, 05:38 PM
    I think i figured out a way to get everyone to be niced to each other. Has anybody heard of a theory that if you truly know 7 people you know everyone in the world well using this theory why not tell your 7 best friends a message about how we need to bring everyone together and tell them to tell their 7 best friends and tell those people and etc. etc. anyways do you see what i mean eventually everyone in the world in every language will have heard of the message and that might solve everyones problem. So if this theory works we might not have to worry about people being mean to others. Unfortunantly this theory might have a draw back because i also thought that maybe we have wars and people helping each other as a way to keep equalibrium in this world like yin and yang sort of stuff. So hopefully im right about the first one and not the second one and maybe this world could know true peace. (a lot to read i know but i think of these things daily)
    Your intentions are true but reallistically this wouldn't work. Have you ever played that game where everyone sat in a circle and Person #1 would tell Person #2 a "secret" and then #2 would tell #3 and so on and so forth until it went all the way around the circle. The point is the "secret" never ends up being what person #1 intended.

Somewhere along the line someone would be an a$$ and tell 7 people something else and so on and so forth. I think you catch my drift.

Here's a question I have for you. Without evil, would there be good? If there was no evil, good would be a standard, an everyday norm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sexuality, depression, and self hatred. [ 1 Answers ]

Just thought I'd post on here to express how I'm feeling right now. I'm a 19 year old University student. I'm also in the closet. Whether I'm gay or bi I don't know, one thing I do know is I'm not straight (however much I want to be). In an almost ideal world I would be able to come out,...

Hatred at pregnant women [ 18 Answers ]

Hi ( I am sorry to all pregnant women but it's written in order to help myself, not in any means to hurt your feelings!) I don't know why I feel this way since I was 8 years old (I am much more older now :)): I hate pregnant women. I feel hatred and anger seeing them and I call them sluts (...

Hate good looking well built men -hatred for sake of hatred [ 8 Answers ]

I can't stand the sight of good looking well built men - and if at all I come across them I feel like like doing something really bad to them - something demonic (I mean really ,barbaric perverse actually )and down right brutal to the core - you know what I mean? -ogrish.com >> this despite...

Hatred and argument [ 14 Answers ]

I love to argue. :D I don't understand why but I love being angry at someone! Everyone tells me I'm a nice person and I'm so popular and no one talks about me behind my back, but the only reason I'm nice, is so people don't think I'm horrible, I'm charitable for selfish reasons. I posted before...

Love and Hatred [ 4 Answers ]

Someone told me, the opposite of love is hatred. Is that right?

View more questions Search