bflames Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 08:26 PM
    My brother 640 printer won't print
    Error message:
    Unable to print
    Troubleshooting and routine maintenance chapter in user's guide

I cleaned the unit as per user's guide, but no change

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my wireless Brother MFC-255CW printer not print right away? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a Brother MFC 255CW Printer and it worked perfectly fine on my Windows laptop and my Mac computer at firt. After changing my wireless connection (I got a new network name and password) the printer prints but a day after I ask for a print. It takes forever for the print to come out...

How to fix brother printer does not print black ink [ 2 Answers ]

Brother DCP-165C Has full cartridges but does not print black

I select print from Yahoo email, the lexmark printer Z517 will only print in color [ 1 Answers ]

Just connected a lexmark printer Z517, put a new color and black ink cart in and installed the driver, it won't print in black, color. Part of the black text will not print. Could the black ink cart be bad as I bought it from walmart.

Brother printer won't print [ 1 Answers ]

Brother HL-1240 Laser printer will not move the paper through the toner cartridge. The paper goes just barely into the cartridge, then stops. All the trouble lights register normal. It had been working OK before that, though I did take the cartrigde out to make sure it was clean as I got a sight...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.