Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelluv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 07:48 PM
    Can you tell me what this means?
    I had a dream once that I was in my room and I was sleeping but suddenly woke up feeling scared like there was someone in the room with me but there was nobody and this is strange I look over in the corner and there was this little dog just sitting there doing nothing very sweet but I could still strongly feel someone there like they were watching me and I was scared out of my mind then I said to myself this is a dream I have to wake up wake up I kept telling myself, then I started screaming for my husband or for anybody to come help me but absolutely no sound was coming out I kept screaming and feeling like whoever was there was going to hurt me but the more I screamed there was still no voice, until I finally kept saying wake up wake up please and I kept saying my prayers "the lords prayer" and finally I woke up while screaming and crying what does this mean
    choubouloute Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 04:37 AM
    When we are asleep,our soul does not sleep with us it can go some place and leave us vunerable while we are asleep, and when that happen some bad spirit try to hurt us.when you don't have your soul with you,your body is incapable of doing nothing. That's why when you tried to scream no sound came out.but it is a very dangerous thing,when the bad spirits do that to you,theire only intention is to kill you because they know with no soul you can not act,theire's nothing you can do,scream or move and when that happen,your soul wherever he is will come back to you as fast as it can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What means the saying [ 3 Answers ]

I am translating a SF-novel by Colin Greenland and find the phrase "a K's worth of gear." I do not understand the "K". Google delivers many pages with this saying, but I cannot find any translation into German.

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

I don't know what it means [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, It is destined to be a silly question. But please let me know. I was walking with my boyfriend, and I heard the sound of a bird. So I asked my boyfriend what bird it was. He told me he didn't see the bird, so he didn't know. And then I pointed to the bird for him. But he said, "never...

I don't know what he means [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know what my boyfriend meant when he asked me to decide what I wanted out of life. He said he had a hard time believing I didn't have strong dreams or desires. He said I should have a purpose in life. What does he mean? I really don't know how to answer him. I am not sure what kind of wants...

Not sure what she means [ 8 Answers ]

OK my girlfriend broke it off a week ago, saying that she didn't feel that she had the time to commit herself into a relationhip and it wasn't fair to me. She was a busy person, ill be the first to admit that, and I know she was going through a tough time at school and with her training schedule...

View more questions Search