Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ljk76fern Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 02:15 PM
    White-rodgers 50a50 module, 6 flashing red code.what is the problem

Check out some similar questions!

White rodgers 50a50-241 7 flash error code>>> [ 21 Answers ]

I have a York Furnace natural gas with a white rodgers 50a50-241 board, After no heat just blowing cold air I shut off the system let it sit for about 5 minutes and turned back on... worked fine for 3 days. Now it give me 7 flashes from the board after 3 tries at lighting on its own. Ignitor burns...

White rodgers 50a50 indicator light unlit [ 14 Answers ]

My furnace was working fine until an event. The event was that the thermostat got switched from heat to cool on an unusually warm Easter day. Problem was that I had a trap over the air conditioner to keep critters and debri out. I estimate the a/c was on for 10 minutes. When I saw the tarp...

White rodgers 50a50-288 1 flash error code [ 7 Answers ]

My furnace is intermittently not starting. It is an Amana with a White Rodgers 50A50-288 module in it. The error code I'm getting is "one flash." It says this is "Lockout - check furnace." Yep, furnace is still there... what am I SPECIFICALLY to check? Any suggestions?

White Rodgers 50A50 - 241 [ 1 Answers ]

My heater isn't blowing warm air. It doesn't appear to be igniting. What is the normal voltage output of the igniter wire?

White-Rodgers 50A50 -288 Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white-rodgers controller for my furnace/airconditioner, it has a white-rodgers mercury thermostat. Is there a wiring diagram I can follow to re-connect the thermostat? Does it also show where to terminate the coil wires for my condenser? Thank you Todd

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.