Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gurloflife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 01:48 PM
    Why don't I have a boyfriend yet?
    Well I'm in 9th grade I just moved and I am just wonder is there something wrong with me or I don't have a boyfriend because I really don't need. I haven't had a boyfriend at all so please tell me what I should do A.S.A.P
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Oct 19, 2010, 03:26 PM

You should do nothing. Your still very young with plenty of time to have boyfriends. Don't rush it, the worlds not running out of boys anytime soon.
    General_Ameed Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 11:08 AM
    The answer you want is just be paitient
    The answer you will need but won't want is us 9th graders are still little for love
    And overall of that I have a girlfriend I don't know its just I can't keep away from love
    fruityme Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Oct 24, 2010, 01:27 PM
    I agree with beachloverjohn just wait and be patient don't rush into getting a boyfriend you should focus on more important things for now I know it sounds lame but its true. Not having a boyfriend isn't going to kill you just wait and when the time comes the right person will come and sweep you off your feet. And if you do get a boyfriend don't feel pressured to do things you don't want to if the guy can't respect that then he obviously doesn't like you for you so just wait and that special someone will come into your life soon . Hope I helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Actauly he is frm my class and I have known him frm past 3yrs.. v r good friends and nothing more... sum times in class he used to make fun of me a lot and v used 2 fight a lot... actualy I'm in love wit anothr guy and hv askd him out... he told that he likes me but doesnot think this is d age for...

Why I don't have a serious boyfriend yet at 28? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm meeting guys... and am actually good at making pleasant and warm connection, I longed for someone who is a boyfriend-material and doesn't only want a physical contact with me, I look fine, charming, pleasant and warm, smart, very humorous, and am more a flirty conversationalist when I like to...

I now have a boyfriend but don't know what to do now [ 5 Answers ]

I have had a boyfriend before but we didn't act like we were dating at all. Now I have a boyfriend again ( different one) and I really want to act like we are dating. How should I act like we are dating and how do I do it without embarrassing myself half to death?/:confused::confused:

I don't know if I really like my boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

I have been going out with a guy for over a month now and knew before we went out he really liked me and I couldn't quite make up my mind if I did back completely. I decided I would as I thought he was really sweet. Now I still love his personality but am not sure if I actually have romantic...

Why I don't have a boyfriend? [ 13 Answers ]

Threads merged After 1 month I will b 16 years old and till now I don't have a boyfriend I'm pretty I know myself and people say that When ever I go to a place all the eyes are just around me Every body just satart looking at And maybe I'm alil bit shy that's why I don't show him that I...

View more questions Search