Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tammyljaques Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 11:41 AM
    Transcripts
    I to am trying to get an old transcript from a business school. I attended Indiana Business school in 1984. Harrison college took over. They can not find my transcript.. I had a FASA and student loan when I went.. They are still looking for it.. The thing is I can get college credit for these corses if they find my transcript. I feel like they should have to cover the tuition for anything I have to retake... So Good Luck. I am still trying.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 19, 2010, 12:41 PM

I moved your post from a 2 year old thread to its own thread.

By law, they have to hold transcripts indefinitively. I know I work in a college that does not have computerized transcripts for anything prior to 1989. It isn't that I can't FIND those transcripts--it just takes several WEEKS to get them from archives.

Do you have any records yourself of when you went? Did you attend under another name?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 19, 2010, 12:52 PM
    You may have been misfiled because of the unusual spelling of your last name. Make them keep trying until you get someone who will look under Jacques, Iaques, Laques, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College transcripts [ 4 Answers ]

Where do transcripts end up if a college closes down?

College Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find transcripts for a closed college in Atlanta G.a?

Lost transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I graduated from Daniel Hale Williams University in April 1980, the university has since closed, how can I go about getting my transcript.

Old Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get transcripts from a College that closed 18 years ago for financial fraud.

Transcripts needed [ 2 Answers ]

How to find transcripts from closed school in Michigan

View more questions Search