Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richmartinez8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 11:53 AM
    In filing of bankrupcty in California, an Arizona law firm is seeking
    How to answer a summons on a bankruptcy case, where the plaintiff is stating that I should not be able to discharge a referral fee I received from a "ponzi scheme" that I didn't know was a ponzi scheme. How do I reply to them accusing me of a "fraudulent transfer"?

Check out some similar questions!

How will the Arizona immigration law be enforced [ 3 Answers ]

In Arizona will American citizens be required to carry proof of citizenship to prove to law enforcement officials they are citizens in case they are detained and questioned?

Getting into a law firm - employment [ 7 Answers ]

I am a current paralegal student in the Chicago area and will finish my certification in August. I have a BA in journalism and 20 years of experience working in marketing, sales and communications. My question is this: I would like to find either part or full time work while I am finishing...

I have a California & an Arizona LLC doing business exclusively in Arizona. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a California & an Arizona LLC doing business exclusively in Arizona. Must we pay both CA & AZ LLC taxes?

Filing a lien from Arizona to Illinois against real estate [ 1 Answers ]

My brother who lives in Illinois has fallen on hard times and is without work. I live in Arizona and have been assisting him financially ($30,000) by using my kids college education money. I would like to file a lien on his property that is currently for sale so I can guarantee my return. He...

Arizona law on domestic partnership [ 2 Answers ]

What is the definition of a domestic parner by Arizona laws:rolleyes:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.