Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bijiou36 Posts: 117, Reputation: 0

Oct 19, 2010, 07:26 AM
    Books/poems by Edgar allen Poe, Merlene Perez & Katie Alender?
    So At School We Read "The Raven" By Edgar Allen Poe & We Learned About Him [Bio}
    And I just want some more poems or stories by him? Or poems like his?

& Merlene Perez, I read her Dead is the new black, Dead Is So Last Year & the other books of that series, and I want to know anymore of her books? Or books like hers?

And Katie Alender, I'm Currently In The Beginning of her book "Bad Girls Don't Die" [Page:73] & I love it! So I want more books by her? Or stories like hers?

& the book Beautiful Creatures, I Haven't Read it yet, but I have it and Everyone has been telling me it's a really good book, and I read on the back "If Your Into The True Blood Series Or Twilight Series, then you'll love this!" So Any other Books Like That?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2010, 08:14 AM

Google Edgar Allen Poe; Marlene Perez; Katie Alexander.

Edgar Allen Poe is also one of my favorites. Here's a place to start: Edgar Allan Poe - Biography and Works

Ask a librarian about recommendations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis statement for Edgar Allen Poe [ 5 Answers ]

I have to come up with a seemingly simply research paper, but I have found myself at a loss. The problem is I can not at this particular time develop a working thesis for the information I have come up with. I am wanting to use this site just to toss around a few ideas, not "get an answer". I...

Alone - Edgar Allan Poe [ 1 Answers ]

I don't quite get the poem Alone - I mean that I don't understand what is being said... I'd really appreciate any help Here is the poem for easy reference: Alone From childhood's hour I have not been As others were; I have not seen As others saw; I could not bring My passions from a...

Edgar Allen Poe [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any interesting information, or stories, about Poe. Ex: as a child, with his siblings/family/friends? As he grew older: school, military, any of his random jobs... Once he was married and on his "high"... Going downhill after his wife's death.. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks

Poems Of Edgar Allen Poe [ 1 Answers ]

undefined I HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED BY JOHN B. ALDEN, PUBLISHER, NEW YORK. 1883. THE TITLE IS POEMS OF EDGAR ALLEN POE. With memoir. I cannot find any information on this book.

View more questions Search