Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quackwoof Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 05:06 AM
    How can I ask a female co worker to brush her teeth without being rude?
    So i work with this female as clerks and we work with a lot of senior members of an organization, so we must present ourselves professionally at all times, we must also talk and answer any questions about a package or upcoming presentation to other senior member from other companies, and its always been a problem with costumers, when she talks to other people, they turn away in discuss and her breath smells like cigarettes and fish. So how can i ask her to please bush her teeth and use a mint once in a while.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2010, 05:07 AM

How can I ask you in a nice way not to use all Capitals in your posts?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2010, 05:08 AM

Do you use mints if so one day offer some to her and see what she says.
    spanglish30 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2010, 11:46 PM
    In my job we work with the public one on one.We have team meetings,about once every two months.A customer had once complained to management that the smokers hygiene was "offensive" and they have allergies to cigarette smoke.They feel the smoke stays on their clothes and hands.We are hairdressers,so we are very close to people.They also asked management that if you smoke,to come in and wash your hands and pit some gum in or brush your teeth in between smoke breaks.
    So all the smokers now do this:)
    Maybe your manager needs to have a meeting and casually bring up personal hygiene.And everyone needs to participate.
    Good Luck!
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 10:59 AM

I think this is a situation where you just need to be direct. "Julie, you probably aren't aware of it but as a friend and colleague, I need to tell you that you have bad breath. It's been very noticeable for a long time and I've not wanted to say anything, but I figured you would want to know so you can correct it." If she doesn't improve, tell your manager and let them deal with her.
    BelieveInLove78 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2011, 02:53 PM
    I agree with Jesus helper. Put a mint in your mouth then offer her one. (ps please try not to use all caps if you can :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you brush your teeth with well water with high iron [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to brush your teeth with well water that has high iron in it

Can we brush our teeth during fasting [ 1 Answers ]

Can we brush our teeth during fasting

Bleeding while brush teeth [ 1 Answers ]

Contantly bleeding while brush teeth every morning...

Brush Teeth [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All; I am really curious to know about teeth brushing during Ramadhan (While Fasting) if it breaks your fast or is it OK if you brush your teeth during the day while you are fasting ? Regards;

Bleeding while brush my teeth [ 2 Answers ]

I constantly find blood on my toothbrush while I am brushing my teeth in the morning. Just a little, but quite often. Am I lack of certain Vitamins?

View more questions Search