Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyber123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 06:03 PM
    Can a 16 year old male date a 13 year old male?
    Okaie, I am a guy male, that is 16, I am dating a 13 year old male, that is turning 14 really soon, and just wondering because his parents are homo fob, and they are threating to call the cops and charge me, I haven't had sex, I have kissed him, we kiss and hold hands all the time, I know we both love echother, we know our boundries and we both know when its to far,. need help please...
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 18, 2010, 06:12 PM

The bottom line is that his parents are against it. He is 13 (a minor) living under their rules.

I would leave him alone.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Oct 18, 2010, 08:48 PM
    Depending upon which state you are in, you kissing and holding hands with a minor child, could indeed be actionable by his parents via the police.

It makes no difference whether you are male or female, or whether his parents are homophobic, but he is a minor, and as such, his parents do have control over his relationship with you. A 13 year old girl dating a 16 year old boy would have the same consequence, and the parents would still be in charge.

I agree with Enigma. You continuing to see this minor, is asking for trouble by the sounds of things.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2010, 09:59 AM
    You are going to have to wait till he is 18, and he is making decisions for himself, because while under the rule of his parents, he has to abide by their laws, and although it is unfair that is the way it is.

Good Luck,

Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a 18 year old male date a 14 year old female [ 2 Answers ]

Can a 18 yr old male date a 14 yr old female in the state of Texas

19 year old male virgin [ 15 Answers ]

OK I am 19 years old and I am still a virgin and I feel like a freak... the only thing is that no one knows I am. Everyone thinks I have had sex multiple times and probably wouldn't believe me if I told them otherwise... this makes it hard for me to actually have sex because I feel that I'm just...

23 year old male virgin but not sure what to do. [ 20 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I'm a 23 year old male virgin and have been with my girlfriend for 6 months (before this she was a really good friend at uni) and I think I'm ready to 'pop my cherry' but I'm not sure what to do. I went to a catholic all boys school until I was 18 so we didn't get taught much and...

How can a 7 yr old male cat and a 2 year female get along? [ 7 Answers ]

MY mom adopted a male cat that had been fixed and declawed. He is about 7 years old now. She has had him about 3 years now. She recently in the last 4 weeks took in a female cat fixed but not declawed. She hisses at the male cat and tries to attack him. We have tried isolating them and spraying...

20 year old male with 17 year old female in Ohio [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who is 20 and the had sex with a 17 year old girl and her mom called the cops and supposedly filed a missing persons report but she wasn't gone for 24 hours . I called her mom and she said that the girl had admitted to them having sex and took her to the hospital and the found semen...

View more questions Search