Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlschram Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 05:04 PM
    Why would a muscle's threshold of stimulation change as its workload changes
    This is a biology question in reference to muscle stimulation with frog legs (lower and upper forelimb, calf muscle and thigh muscle)

Check out some similar questions!

Electro stimulation [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know more about electro stimulation

Bleeding after clitoral stimulation. [ 19 Answers ]

I have a typical problem. Whenever I masterbate using a hand shower,I start bleeding. Not that I am fingering myself or inserting something in my vagina. I just spray water on my clitoris to stimulate myself. But after one or two orgasms blood starts coming out from my vagina. At first I used to...

Is it possible to 'squirt' from clitoral stimulation? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've fairly recently discovered the joys of sex (within the past year) and my partner and myself are still experimenting. I've never 'squirted' with him during sex. I did some research on it, and read that not all women are able to squirt. I just accepted it.:rolleyes: But a few...

Sexual stimulation [ 5 Answers ]

I have always had a healthy sex life with my husband and he has always been pretty successful with making me climax via clitoris stimulation using his fingers or tongue. The problem that I have right now is that literally over night my clitoris is not being sensistive. He stimulated me per the...

An Orgasm without Stimulation? [ 7 Answers ]

Is it possible for a woman to have an orgasm without any physical stimulation at all?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.