Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RatherBeFlYing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 04:02 PM
    I am going to gradute college but I have feloney will I get a job?
    I am going to gradute in May as a Civil Engineer Tech but I have a Distrobution of controlled substance charge from six years ago. I am wondering if there are people in the Engineering field that can help me find out if I will even get hired. Also I cannot het a pardon yet I tried. Any info will be great even if its not what I want to here.
    Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2010, 06:34 PM

It will be hard, ( there are limited jobs right now in most fields ) so you will be going against people with no records and experience for limited number of jobs.

So you will have to work harder to get a lower paying job with less benfits at least to start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Graduation Gift for Elementary school Gradute [ 2 Answers ]

My Daughter is invited to several of her classmates elementary graduations parties. What is an appropriate monetary gift to give?

I go to college f/t and have two kids no job and I need to get away from my husband [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 21 and my husband is 27 he is 6 years older then me we met when I was 15 and got married when I was 17 at age 18 I got pregnant and had two kids back to back.. . I don't even know where to begin after having my last child I was out of work because during my pregnancy my job place was being...

Feloney charges [ 32 Answers ]

My roommate is in bell county jail in Texas her father died the day before she arrived there. She lives in Kansas she was upset so her family went to a bar where her dad hung out one night and she got really drunk to the point of getting arrested for assault on a family member which they did not...

No money, hard to get a job, my credit is suffering and I'm only in college! [ 5 Answers ]

I think I just need to vent more than anything here, or feel like I'm not the only one, which I know I'm not, but still... I am only 20, a junior in college, my first year at a university I LOVE- just transferred in. I am paying off credit card debt already, yes I know I'm young they got me...

Moving expenses - college to first job and interviews [ 1 Answers ]

We moved from AZ to CT after my wife graduated medical school for a paid residency. Are these expenses deductible? I've heard you can only claim them when moving from JOB to JOB, not COLLEGE to JOB. Also, are the expenses involved in job searching (airfare, hotels, car rental) deductible? She...

View more questions Search