He has no middle name
    Born at Mercy Hospital san diego ca. August 28, 1958
    Mothers name Maria Rameriz
    Nick name Chupy
    Father left at his 1 yr. birthday
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2010, 03:14 PM

Was he adopted, taken by CPS? How did you lose touch with him and how many years ago?
    hanabarbra Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 03:21 PM

Judy,
    I am online for a friend named Daniel Flores whose son is a Jr. (age 52) and he has not been in touch for all those years. So so sad.

Daniel Sr. is searching through me. So far no luck and we/he does not have the money to pay for sites that cost.

I'm hoping there is a way. It seems he (SR.) walked out when his son was 1 yr. old.

Thank you for any help you can give me to help Daniel Sr.

Barbra
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2010, 05:38 PM

Yes, let me see what I can find. I have some sources - sometimes they are helpful, sometimes not.

In the future when you post on AMHD would you please post the entire story right up front? If you aren't looking for your son, please don't say you are.

It puts everything you say in question in my mind.
    hanabarbra Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 11:03 AM

Dear Judy Kay Tee,
    Very understandable to feel that way. I would too.

Daniel SR. is a handyman in the mobile home park that I live in. He can not use a computer. He asked me to help him as I may have mentioned earlier.

I am 77 yrs. Old and computer savvy.

If you can help him through me it would be so wonderful.
    Thanks for any help you can give us.

Barbra
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2010, 11:13 AM

I find about 25 Daniel Flores, Jr. with different middle initials - A, H, J, F, M, etc. They are all in Texas or California and they are all 52 years old. I cannot link that name to the name of the mother.

What is the middle initial of the person?

(And I understand that you are posting for him - what a kind thing to do!)

I am leaving for vacation early tomorrow AM and will be gone for about a week. I am asking someone else to come along and help you here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My adult son won't speak to me/us. [ 18 Answers ]

35 years ago I was a single mother with 3 kids. It was hard. Their father was an abusive drunk. I divorced the drunk and married a man who I thought would help me raise my kids. He did so financially, but was an overbearing and demanding stepfather. The kids rebelled and eventually left home...

Adult son is mean and inconsiderate. Is it me? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a 22 yo son who got out of the Army in Feb. of this year and has been living with me. I'm single and suffer from PTSD, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Anxiety Disorder. Twice since he's been home, he has moved in with his sort-of girlfriend about an hour away, and each time lasted about...

My adult son won't speak to me/us. [ 13 Answers ]

35 years ago I was a single mother with 3 kids. It was hard. Their father was an abusive drunk. I divorced the drunk and married a man who I thought would help me raise my kids. He did so financially, but was an overbearing and demanding stepfather. The kids rebelled and eventually left home...

My adult son won't speak to me [ 10 Answers ]

My oldest son, age 39, hasn't spoken to me for two years. His father and I are divorced and it started when my son got married. His father and his girlfriend took my seats at my son's wedding and as I was being walked down the aisle I realized I didn't have a place to sit. I found a seat rows...

My adult son [ 35 Answers ]

My son is 42. I have always had a wonderful relationship with him, About 3 years ago he moved back to my state to start a business. I helped him I even worked for him and put my house up for his business.. He got rich and now he hates me. I never saw it coming. His phone is blocked and he will not...

View more questions Search