Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChuuFace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 01:54 PM
    A rape dream?
    This is a very weird dream. I'm going to put everything that happened into this. Please don't laugh or think I'm weird because of a dream.

Anyway, my fiancé has been asking to come stay a few days at his house. (He used to live with his parents and a lot of brothers and sisters but they left a little over a year ago, now it's just him and his 18 year old brother. They do rent an empty room out from time to time.)
    Well I'm not sure why we argued, but we did, and I left his room and went to another room in the house, I couldn't get to sleep so I went into the bathroom to clean myself off. A guy living there (I guess, because I've never seen him before, although he looked A LOT like my fiance) was awake too, and offered to let me come into his room to chat or whatever. I don't remember what we talked about. But I remember I was laughing and stuff.
    Then things started to get weird, he kept touching my chest and I said I was leaving. We fought on the bed for only a few seconds and I was pushed onto the ground because he grabbed my pants leg and took them off. When I looked back he was completely naked. I started screaming and beating on his closed bedroom door.
    He never really messed with my panties but kept rubbing it against me, I turned myself over to look under the door, I remember crying but not feeling much emotion? I kept banging on the door and screaming my fiance's name while looking under the door to see if anyone was coming. (This is so embarrassing, but I'll say it anyway.) The guy over my said, oops I peed. He was laughing. (First thing that comes to mind is a dog marking his territory. One of my hands was still pushing against it so that made it even sicker)
    After awhile I saw a sick looking man, on the floor, cross the corner. He was dragging his legs behind him, like they were useless, very thin. In my mind I was thinking 'its the dad' and I was sort of scared for him to come in. I know this isn't what his dad looks like, and he shouldn't be here in the first place. He opened the door and made him stop, the guy stopped just like he was a little kid and backed away.
    Then he looked at me and told me something like "Lets just pretend this never happened, no need to mention it anyone."
    N he WALKED down the hall mumbling to himself.
    I woke up after that. I never even got up all the floor, and my fiancé never came.
    dhuber Posts: 73, Reputation: 21

Oct 21, 2010, 02:10 PM
    I am a therapist in MD but don't believe in all that Freudian and symbolism crap! The only thing I can say is that there may be some gradule of truth in there or some insecurity but I don't think there's a deeper meaning. We have learned that stress or thinking about something in your subscious can effect dreams. But for symbolism look up Freud's explanations

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search