Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pjfoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 01:23 PM
    Where can I find a good residential post construction clean up bid example for free?

Check out some similar questions!

Post construction clean up [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! This is my first time doing post construction clean up. This project consist in a 104 hotel rooms include 1 bath each, receiving area, halls, windows etc.. I have done houses before but not this tipe of work How much I'll have to charge for the complete cleaning. In south Texas. I need an...

What to bid on construction clean up job [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am starting my own construction-cleanup business but I am having a little trouble in the bidding department. I am not sure what to charge. If I should charge per square foot what is an average rate? Windows would be extra charge as well. I live in Maine. Also would like to know if anyone knows...

What is the going rate to clean new residential construction in Mississippi [ 1 Answers ]

We are cleaning new residential construction in our area; the houses range from 1400 sq.ft to 7000 sq.ft... we need to get an idea on the best way to charge for our services. We clean all tubs, showers, cabinets, drawers windows (inside & out).

Submitting a bid for a home construction clean-up. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to submit a bid for a exclusive large home, construction clean. I do not know how to write one to submit. I have an idea on the charge, but any points would help. Thank you

Post Construction Clean Up [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! Good Day to all of you!I just started doing my post construction clean up and as of now I do subcontracting from other company,and now I talk to one builder and he is asking me to give him my bid.Can anyone help me please.I am living here in Toronto,Canada.thanks and have a good day!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.