Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brennon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 08:20 AM
    What happens if you fail a informal probation drug test in placer county, CA
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2010, 08:21 AM

You can be revoked.

What do you mean by "informal?"
    brennon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 08:27 AM
    Not formal informal is less harsh... im on ankel for a dui only got 30 days total its been ten already.can they maybe just add more time on my ankel
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2010, 11:41 AM

Just about anything can happen - you can be revoked, probation can be extended. Almost impossible to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you fail a drug test taking phenylethylamine [ 1 Answers ]

Can you fail a drug test taking phenylethylamine

Can you fail your 1st Probation Drug Screen? [ 1 Answers ]

I was arrested last year for Possession of MJ, and I just recently went to see my PO. I am being drug screened, and I have taken my first test. I'm not sure I'll pass, as I last used pot about 3 weeks ago, and was a fairly regular smoker prior. I'm not currently smoking, and don't intend to. ...

Fail drug test on salce exam [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I was trying to get on the divert program and they did a surprise drug test and I had smoked the weekend before so I know I failed does anyone no what will happen next I have not been put on probation or anything yet and this is my first legal problem

Alcohol drug test pass or fail? [ 2 Answers ]

I was drinking white rum and probably had about 15 shots.I weigh 138 and have a fast metabolisim.I stopped drinking at about 10:30 at night and had a drug test the next day at drug court at 4:00.I pissed about 5 times before I tested.do you think it would have still ben in my system?:(

View more questions Search