Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 20, 2010, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleS28 View Post
    what if she really did have prior plans? i will try again for another night.
    Honestly, if I were you, I would let HER make the move. She knows that you are still interested in her or at least hanging out with her.

The ball is in her court.

The last thing you want to do is present yourself as being desperate or clingy. It's not very becoming, and can be a turn off.
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Oct 20, 2010, 04:00 PM
    what if she really did have prior plans? i will try again for another night.
    Are you honestly that naïve? She doesn't want to be with you. Open your eyes and look at this vicious cycle you're stuck in.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 20, 2010, 08:38 PM

Your stubbornness is a good trait if/when you know how to use it. But in this instance it will keep you stuck.
    KyleS28 Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

Oct 20, 2010, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Your stubbornness is a good trait if/when you know how to use it. but in this instance it will keep you stuck.
    Please tell me how to use it. Obviously my stubbornness isn't working for me. How is stubbornness a good trait? Please help. I'm interested in knowing even if it doesn't work in my case.
    Expert

Oct 20, 2010, 09:39 PM

Go NC with this female no matter what, and find your answers.

If you stubbornly stick to it, you will understand what I am saying.

Oct 20, 2010, 09:49 PM
    Go NC with this female no matter what, and find your answers.

If you stubbornly stick to it, you will understand what I am saying.
    That's like saying just before you die you will understand the meaning of life. Who cares at that point and if you aren't willing to provide insight you aren't any help. You may not be able to help me and obviously an answer like this isn't any help but you should at least provide insight so others can benefit from this post. The generalized feedback of go nc on everybody doesn't help those of us asking for specifics. If both people go nc then nothing is accomplished other than ruining the possibility of a beautiful thing.

Oct 20, 2010, 10:00 PM
    thats like saying just before you die you will understand the meaning of life. who cares at that point and if you arent willing to provide insight you arent any help. you may not be able to help me and obviously an answer like this isnt any help but you should at least provide insight so others can benefit from this post. the generalized feedback of go nc on everybody doesnt help those of us asking for specifics. if both people go nc then nothing is accomplished other than ruining the possibility of a beautiful thing.
    In these four months that you two have been separated has she expressed any feelings of wanting to get back with you?
    Expert

Oct 20, 2010, 10:02 PM

Listen to me carefully. Not only have you been closed minded, but rude to other posters with your condescending stupid advice to others, and we have always been patient.

But your continued attitude will get you banned. Lets be clear, as you want insights to understanding, then open your mind, because you have received a lot of good insights that you have ungraciously ignored.

If you cannot act with the dignity and respect that you want for yourself to be taken seriously, we can treat you like the TROLL you are acting like. Now don't be so stubborn, and maybe you will get some of that insight you are looking for.

Oct 20, 2010, 11:28 PM
    Listen to me carefully. Not only have you been closed minded, but rude to other posters with your condescending stupid advice to others, and we have always been patient.

But your continued attitude will get you banned. Lets be clear, as you want insights to understanding, then open your mind, because you have received a lot of good insights that you have ungraciously ignored.

If you cannot act with the dignity and respect that you want for yourself to be taken seriously, we can treat you like the TROLL you are acting like. Now don't be so stubborn, and maybe you will get some of that insight you are looking for.
    How do I get you to go nc with me?

Oct 20, 2010, 11:31 PM
    how do i get you to go nc with me?
    What sort of advice are you looking for? Do you want us to tell you she'll come back one day with open arms begging for your forgiveness? What do you want to hear? Because, obviously, the reality is too good for you.
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Oct 20, 2010, 11:45 PM
    how do i get you to go nc with me?
    Don't be such a negative nancy... :p

Harshness Warning:

And you wonder why she doesn't want you? You have a chip on your shoulder.

Tal has given you good advice. You are either too stubborn or too stupid to realise it.

This girl doesn't want you. Deal with it and move on.

Maybe when you act like a real man you'll be good enough for her. But somehow I doubt it. :cool:
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 21, 2010, 07:07 AM

Also Kyle,

I would just like to add that we are trying to help you. You may not like what we have to say, but we are just telling you as an outsider looking in.

I think it is time that I unsubscribe to this thread, and move on to others that need help.

I wish you luck.
    Expert

Oct 21, 2010, 08:19 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...al-471218.html

Its not all the advice, and insights you get, nor from who, its what you do with it. If you have missed something review, and re evaluate the information. At some point you have to honestly review and re evaluate yourself, your actions, and the positions you take. And then make adjustments, and that means doing things you might not want to do, that's for the best.

A good place to start would be NOT to let your hurt and disappointment, turn to anger that makes you lash out, or act out negatively to others.

Stubbornness turns to insanity when you keep doing the same things Repeatedly and expect different results. It didn't work with her before, its not working now, so why keep trying to make it work again? That's what was meant by being stubborn, as opposed to being flexible, and able to make the right adjustments for yourself.

How many times can you run head first into a brick wall before you realize that you can't bust through it with your head?
    Expert

Oct 21, 2010, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by KyleS28
    That's like saying just before you die you will understand the meaning of life. Who cares at that point and if you aren't willing to provide insight you aren't any help. You may not be able to help me and obviously an answer like this isn't any help but you should at least provide insight so others can benefit from this post. The generalized feedback of go NC on everybody doesn't help those of us asking for specifics. If both people go NC then nothing is accomplished other than ruining the possibility of a beautiful thing.
    Not all people are meant to be together, and sometimes it doesn't last. That's a simple fact of life. You don't always get everything you want, when you want it, and that's another fact of life. Another is you cannot control another. Especially if you can barely control yourself. To see, and understand insights and facts, you have to have an open mind, and be paying attention. It's a fact we humans are distracted by our own needs, and feelings, that we fail to do both.

how do I get you to go NC with me?
    :cool: :) :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Oct 21, 2010, 03:24 PM

Harshness Warning:

You're an idiot.

You're not just stubborn, you're ignorant, rude and obnoxious.

You asked a question and got answered sincerely, openly and honestly from those with experience, whether it be in life or through the literal thousands, of posters like yourself with similar situations.

if both people go nc then nothing is accomplished other than ruining the possibility of a beautiful thing.
    She's already going nc with you. She didn't have prior plans she just couldn't be bothered going and if anything it was just a game to her. "lets see how many hoops I can get him to jump through". Oh but wait the :) says otherwise.

You may want to also learn how to take advice whether you like it or not.

I feel a little saddened however, I was waiting for the Friday post on how she didn't turn up. It came a day early.

Oct 21, 2010, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mystific View Post
    Harshness Warning:

You're an idiot.

You're not just stubborn, you're ignorant, rude and obnoxious.

You asked a question and got answered sincerely, openly and honestly from those with experience, whether it be in life or through the literal thousands, of posters like yourself with similiar situations.

Shes already going nc with you. She didnt have prior plans she just couldnt be bothered going and if anything it was just a game to her. "lets see how many hoops I can get him to jump through". Oh but wait the :) says otherwise.

You may want to also learn how to take advice whether you like it or not.

I feel a little saddened however, I was waiting for the friday post on how she didnt turn up. It came a day early.
    It's a proven fact that all women experience loneliness from one time to another and I want to be there when she feels lonely.

Oct 21, 2010, 06:07 PM

So find another woman who actually wants you.

3.5 months later you're just a rebound.

Oct 21, 2010, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mystific View Post
    3.5 months later you're just a rebound.
    That's all dennis rodman does and he landed carmen electra.

Oct 21, 2010, 08:20 PM

I forgot to add obstinate to that list above.

Landed her, married her and divorced. Nice comparative.

Go ahead spam/troll the board with inane remarks/comments/replies but the fact remains the same.
    Expert

Oct 21, 2010, 08:24 PM
    it's a proven fact that all women experience loneliness from one time to another and I want to be there when she feels lonely.
    that's all Dennis Rodman does and he landed Carmen Electra.
    Last lesson, your smart aleck remarks, and your stubborn responses, have helped to degrade a learning experience into a squabble that has resulted in the closing of this thread. All future responses of this kind will result in your posts being deleted, as some have already been. That's what stubbornness brings when just a bit of respect is what's needed.

Lesson over, consequences applied. :)

Oh, and look at Dennis now if he is out of alcohol rehab.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I haven't had my period in 2 months and I haven't had sex [ 4 Answers ]

I am now 2 months without a period... Im only 13... Im scared! I don't want to tell my mum!

I haven't had my period in 2 months [ 4 Answers ]

I'm going on my third month without having my period. Before my missed period I hadn't had sex in about 7 months I just recently had sex about 2weeks ago. I'm not sure what is going on with my body and I'm pretty scared but I can't afford to see a doctor about it yet. Any reasons this could be...

I haven't had my period in 2 months [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had my period since November. I took 2 hpts and one was a negative. But the other was a faint plus! I'm only 15. My mom doesn't even know I'm late! Help?

Haven't had a period in 9 months [ 1 Answers ]

I havent had a period In 9 months. I had an IUD for about a year and got It removed becouse It was starting to hurt. When It was removed I was spoting for about an hour that was feb of 07 Ive only had 4 or 5 periods and my last period was Aug 10-15, of 08. I dont know what it could be If you know...

Haven't had a period in almost 4 months [ 3 Answers ]

I have always had irregular periods. My husband and I are trying to conceive. The last period I have had was Oct. 11,2007. My periods usually come every other month. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they have all came out negative. What could be going on with me?? I have a doctors appt. but...

View more questions Search