Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuck60 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 05:48 AM
    Should I say something?
    Basically I met this girl three months ago and since then we have been out 8-9 time s and seem to be getting on really well. We have kissed but that is all. She is going to be going travelling in February for 6 months to a year. I really like her though and don’t want to just be some guy she is passing the time with until she goes. Should I raise this with her or does it sound like we are in the friend zone? I don’t want to come across weird by telling her that I really like her as I know she is going away soon. What do you think?
    bspencer1968 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 05:58 AM
    She might be thinking the same thing I know it's hard but I think you must tell her how you feel
    If it's to hard for you to tell her wright it down then give it to her but explain to her why you have given her the letter
    And be there when she reads it as she will no doubt have some questions's of her own
    I hope this helps
    Yours bspencer1968
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2010, 07:03 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...te-484180.html

I would wait, and see as why get too involved with someone who will be gone in a few months.

Enjoy dating, and don't get carried away, or rush into something because you feel pressed for time. And never make promises you can't keep, such as "I will wait for you to get back" or something dumb, but letting her know you enjoy the time spent is okay.

Way to soon to confess undying forever love though.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2010, 09:09 AM

Don't tell her how you feel. Even if she says exactly what you want to her, like "really?! I love you too" it doesn't matter 'cause she's going to be gone for a year anyway.
    manga Posts: 92, Reputation: 10

Oct 21, 2010, 11:30 PM
    You stated that you don't want to be some guy that's just passing the time. It is what you want right? Simple don't act like it.
    tuck60 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 12:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by manga View Post
    You stated that you don't want to be some guy that's just passing the time. It is what you want right? Simple don't act like it.
    Sorry that makes no sense to me.
    manga Posts: 92, Reputation: 10

Oct 22, 2010, 07:45 AM

You have all the other possible postings that guide you to what I mean. Even if you like her be the judge of how much effort it would take and if its worth to put yourself out there. Sometimes going against what we want to do devalues self. If you know that you don't want to be some guy passing then don't allow opportunities that make you one. It's walking around with knowing what you want that'll keep you away from not knowing what to do in situations like this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search