Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickdehalle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 10:29 PM
    How do I go in roommates with my section 8 voucher with someone non section 8?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2010, 07:30 AM

Basically you can't do this.
    nickdehalle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 02:21 AM
    Geez that means id have to count the whole housholds income together even though they are just my room mates and I'm not working I think their in come is not mine it shouldn't count for me as mine?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2010, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdehalle View Post
    geez that means id have to count the whole housholds income toghether even tho they are just my room mates and im not working i think their in come is not mine it shouldnt count for me as mine?
    Whether it should or should not doesn't matter - it DOES count as household income which translates to YOUR income.

If they pay for food, for example, what you would have spent without their help now becomes disposable income for you.

Understand what I mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rules for non section 8 roommates [ 2 Answers ]

I ;have a section 8 voucher and would like to move to a larger apartment with a friend or two for roommates. Is this possible and if so, how does it work?

I have 4 c/section my last section 3 months back now I have 8 days over periods. [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 c/section. My last section was 3 months back. Now I had 8 days over periods. I have pregnancy test slight positive. Guide me can I abort it because I am not feeling myself able to continue it. Thanks rply soon very very worried.. I am

C-section [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am 37 weeks, pregnant. Some of my friends and relatives had c-section and they say there is no risk and that its better than normal, while others say normal is a better choice. I am confused. I was wondering why EVERYONE who has had a c-section say that it is nothing to worry about...

Section 8 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how you can get section 8. I was woundering how long it takes and also if you had to have good credit or what it requires! Can someone please tell me a little about this?

Section 8 [ 4 Answers ]

I just started renting on section 8 two years ago in CT and now my landlord is charging me for having a washer and dryer in my unit. He never discussed this and the hook-ups were already in place in the unit. He said that I have to pay him but nothing is stated about that in my lease agreement. ...

View more questions Search