Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jack9595 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 07:36 PM
    What should I do?
    I have a girlfriend named Annie and I was told from my best friend that he saw that she was kissing someone else. Should I talk to her or what?

Help me please!! I had sex with my girl but she said she is having a baby but having one takes money that we don't have WHAT DO I DO?
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Oct 17, 2010, 07:47 PM

How old are you two?

We're not going to tell you what to do, but, there are many alternative options to abortion. Ask a doctor.
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Oct 17, 2010, 08:15 PM

That all depends. Is she your steady girlfriend or are you just dating. If you're going steady, then yes you should talk to her. But you have to be very careful what you say and how you say it. You can't just accuse her blindly, after all it might be very innocent. I think the best approach is to tell her that your friend told you what he saw, and if it's true, you would like to know what it was about. Give her a chance to explain and if you don't like her explanation then I would "kiss" her goodbye.
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Oct 18, 2010, 05:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack9595 View Post
    I have a girlfriend named Annie and I was told from my best friend that he saw that she was kissing someone else. Should I talk to her or what?

help me please!! I had sex with my girl but she said she is having a baby but having one takes money that we don't have WHAT DO I DO?
    This second part was missing from your original post. That of course is a horse of a different color. My advice was based on the innocent antics of young people, perhaps teeagers. Now we have a much more serious matter that I can't help you with at this time. Perhaps someone with much more experience in these situations can advise you of what you can do. One thing I will tell you is to stick by this girl and put your jealousies aside right now. You are in this together and if it turns out that you are the father {which of course you need to make sure of}, then you do have certain responsibilities that you have to face.

Thank you T for pointing this out...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2010, 07:05 AM

How does she know she is pregnant??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search