Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kattygirl Posts: 131, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Windows XP system
    When I try to play a game on my comp it keeps telling me.. either there has been damage to that part of my hard drive or I have a virus. Any idea how to fix this?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2007, 12:03 PM
    You'll need to post the exact text of the error message for us to be able to help you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2007, 12:14 PM
    It would also help to know whether you are running XP on a Mac or what. You did post in the MAC forum.
    kattygirl Posts: 131, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Opps it is windows xp.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2007, 01:12 PM
    We know its Windows XP, that's the only XP there is. But what type of computer are you running it on? What game? What errors messages. We need info to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retrieve Windows XP key but Windows won't boot [ 3 Answers ]

I have an HP machine that has had the case replaced (meaning the sticker is no longer stuck to the side of the case.) It also didn't come with any media (the restore partition is corrupted.) All I need to do to fix the booting problem is run a repair but I cannot get into Windows to retrieve the...

How to delete the windows system [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I installed two windows system in only one partition in my PC, those are, windows 98 & windows 2000 professional... My problem is I wanted to delete the windows 2000 and I want use only the windows 98 version without formatting the system... What should I do to delete the windows...

Windows XP system restore files corrupted [ 1 Answers ]

I recently experienced a total crash :( and had to use my system recovery kit... Following 3 failed attempts at using the system restore feature and utilizing 3 different restore points. A Trojan virus had infiltrated my system. I had detected and removed the original in February with a virus...

Can't load windows, Can't get into safe mode and can't reinstall windows. [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I can't get windows98 SE to load. I can't get into safe mode or reinstall windows. A little history first. I had an issue with my creative sound card. EMM386 not loading along with something that had to do with the sound card. I went back and forth with creative tech support to resolve the...

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

View more questions Search