Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mcblob_blob Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 06:18 PM
    I have homicidal thoughts
    What do I do?
    Clemintine Posts: 105, Reputation: 30

Oct 18, 2010, 06:03 PM
    I feel like a lot of us do, and it depends on how they come to you...
    Are you thinking of killing when your angry at a particular person? I bet this is more common than people think.
    Or is it sort of out of the blue, your zoning out while sitting outside and you see someone walk by and wonder what it would be like to kill them?
    I've thought both and I admit I am a weird person but I wouldn't ever act on the urges, and I know that.
    If you've drawn up the plans to, thought about how to and how to cover it up and so on... I'd say that's getting to the same level of worry as when someone is writing out a suicide note and planning their death. If it's to that point and there is a part of you that doesn't want to go through with that, you should find a professional to talk too. Ask them to help you with it, explain how you want to feel normal and good!
    Good luck!
    dhuber Posts: 73, Reputation: 21

Oct 21, 2010, 02:13 PM
    I am a therapist in MD but you don't give a lot of important details. We all have inapppropriate thoughts it's a matter of degree. We might say "I could just kill him right nolw" But you would know if they are thoughts that you feel you will act on or if you just are angry. We all think things we don't do. Channel this into energy put into other things. It doesn't make you weird or dangerous If they are really serious then seek help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

Having second thoughts! [ 13 Answers ]

Well all I can say is breaking up is hard and espesically when you are the person getting dumped, two months ago my b/f broke up with me in a bar, I felt like my whole world was over! When we were together I was not the nicest girlfriend and he was constantly running around after me and always...

Thoughts on this [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm not sure if I have found my balance on how much to call my re acquired boyfriend. Lately its only been once a day so that I don't feel like I'm bugging him too much. Do you think this is enough or not enough? Also, when I talked to him yesterday he said he missed me (which he hadn't said in...

Second thoughts [ 19 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm eighteen, I have no support from my family, I don't have a decent job, I don't have a steady, or stable home, and I'm eight months pregnant. I already picked out a nice family that will be able to spoil him, and give him everything he'll ever need. So what's the problem...

View more questions Search