I suffered from bacterial prostatitis and fever from 37 to 38 c
    My analysis
    s. creatinine 1.85
    Blood urea 101

Can you diagnosed my cas
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 17, 2010, 04:01 PM

I'm sorry, but we are unable to diagnose at this website. Your problems could have arisen from a multitude of different problems. Only your doctor can diagnose and treat you properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to redue urea in the blood [ 1 Answers ]

I am hypertensive and it is controlled by medication. I am due to have hip replacement surgery and my blood tests showed that my urea is 115. I also have a urine infection for which I am taking antibiotics. Are the urine infection and high urea connected and what do I do to reduce the urea level?

How to decrease urea in blood [ 2 Answers ]

My Father is suffering from kidney disease, recent test report UREA:116 , CRETAINE :4.2 ,POTTASSIUM : 4.2 . BLOOD SUGAR:77 . I want to know how reduce the urea level , he suffering from past three month , want food & vegetable & furits can we give from . Please...

How to reduce blood urea [ 2 Answers ]

My dad had a renel failure in last dec . Doctor put him on dialysis. That made him really very weak. He had blood urea for 280 and creatanine for 8.1. can your suggest any measure for reducing it. He feels sleepy all day . Eats no fruits or salad.only boiled ghea or bhindi with two chapati...

View more questions Search