Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monkey2002 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 03:52 PM
    JDK Doll
    I have a doll I cannot identify. He is an all bisque baby boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, painted eyelashes, and two front teeth painted on. On the back of his neck it says J.D.K. and underneath that it says "MadeIn12.Germany". All of the words are ran together like that, and the only numbers on it are between "In" and ".Germany". I researched JDK but have yet to find this little boy's picture. I have seen some that resemble him but they all had closed eyes, or brown eyes. Any help with identifying him, understanding what the 12 means (maybe 1912? ), or avenues of research would be greatly appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

Name that doll [ 2 Answers ]

I had a doll in the 80s and he was a hard headed plastic doll with hard plastic hands but the rest of the body was rag doll style,he's hair was wool,and he wore a cordroy sandy colour cap with matching dungaries,and a check shirt.he also had freckles on his face,the head was about 2 times the size...

Something with doll [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie about a little girl and a doll along time ago and can't remember the title.All I can remember is that the little girl dad was a doll maker and he gave his daughter a doll and the doll became evil and it mad the little girl like crazy to where she wanted to kill people.The...

Who is this doll? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me about this doll. I bought her for my mom who loves dolls of all kinds, I wanted to give her some information about her when I gave it to her, but after searching and searching I found nothing of the kind. Please would or does any of you brilliant people...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.