Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MUFFIN6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 03:31 PM
    How do i stop her from hating me?
    I have a 42yr old daughter who hates me. She wrote me a note on Facebook and told me I'm not her mother I'm just some whole who gave birth to her. Ever since me and my x have been divorce since 1998 she won't have a thing to do with me. I haven't seen my grandkids either who are older now. She is the only child of mind that won't have anything to do with me. After she wrote that on Facebook I feel really bad and keep thinking about so I stay off there. She knows how to push buttons and I don't know what to do. So can you tell what I should do.
    Hurting
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Oct 17, 2010, 04:11 PM

It would be impossible to tell you what to do without more information. There are always two sides to every story, so to condemn her for this behavior would be unfair. But whatever happened, I think the only chance you have to reconcile is to find a way for you and your daughter to meet and hash things out. Otherwise, it sounds like there is not much hope.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 17, 2010, 05:06 PM

I would leave her alone to wallow in her own feelings.
    Tvaughn29 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2010, 12:40 PM
    I would ask her if you can sit down and have a talk face to face,and tell her your sorry for whatevery pain you have caused and that you hope and pray someday she will forgive you and that you two can have that mother daughter relationship you both deserve.:)
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2010, 12:56 PM

Just hide/block her on Facebook. This has to do with more then just you getting a divorce, or at least to your daughter. If what she is saying to painful, then hide so you won't see it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to stop using meth. I quit for 6 year before. How do I stop now? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using in 1997. Shortly after I got busted for possession of Meth and had a small handgun in my car. I was given a slap on the wrist and had a stayed stentence of I think 30 days. I violated probation with a domestic violence case three year later. I continued my meth use and began...

Roper washer won't stop filling with water even when on stop or unplugged [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 6 year old Roper top loading washer,and when I turn on any cycle the water continues to flow, it never stops. It doesn't even stop running when I turn the knob to spin or off. I purchased it at Lowe's, and this is the first sign of trouble I've had. I even unplugged the machine, and the...

My internet explorer frequantly say has to stop working, how can I stop that? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a massage from internet explorer every time I want to open a window that iINTERNET EXPLORER HAS TO STOP, what can I do with this?thanks

Guys and one eventually hatting me [ 4 Answers ]

ok..so..i was with this guy for about 9 months right?? but then one day we both said" lets just tell people were broken up " and thats exactly what we did..but then a week later we actually DID brake up :(:( so i was at my friends place for the night..and his sisters friend and his friends norman...

View more questions Search