Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimnmon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 08:00 AM
    Are there wireless routers that are compatible with verizon usb760 wireless internet?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Oct 17, 2010, 07:34 PM

With a little Googling, I found Cradlepoint Routers Compatible w/ Novatel (Verizon) USB760, however I have not used any of the products myself. Consider the site's return policy if you decide to purchase. EVDOinfo.com: Verizon's USB760 USB 3G EVDO Rev-A Modem - First Impressions may also be of interest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have verizon wireless for laptop go through wireless router for home [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have verizon wirless for my laptop, works very well in and out of town. I would like to know if I can run my UBS verizon wirless through a router so when I am home we may all use the internet with home computors at the same time.

Running two wireless routers [ 27 Answers ]

Ok, In theory I think this should work, but I wanted to get a second opinion. My daughter lives with a family that has a secured wireless router. However, they do not know the key so she can't connect wirelessly. They also don't want to reset the router, because no one there know how to set it...

Wireless routers [ 1 Answers ]

My friends partner has bought her a wireless router for her for her home,he set it up through his laptop, when he is not there she can not get online without him being there with his laptop,(he does not live there), he has also put a password in without telling her what it is, how can she get round...

Wireless Routers [ 7 Answers ]

Im trying to find the best type of wirless routers and there price. Is there a site that reviews them simply? And easily? Or can someone recommend the brand worth getting. We need it to go through out our house. I already have broadband internet, however I want it so others in the house can...

PC use of Verizon Wireless Aircard or Wireless USB Modem [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have an idea of how to set up a home PC (not a laptop) to use Verizon's Wireless Aircard Broadband PC cards? I'd like to go the cheaper route and get the PC card... and see how it works. My other option is purchasing Verizon's wireless USB modem. Has anyone used one on a home PC? ...

View more questions Search