Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AdhiReddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 07:54 AM
    Beard growth
    Hi I am Adithyan Reddy . My age is 18 . My facial hair grows only on the under side of the jaw (only on the sides). It looks awkward . Can you suggest me some tips for fully growing my beard . *** help me on this because I am embarrassed by my friends :(:(
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2010, 02:36 PM

Some people can't grow facial hair in certain areas. To be honest, I do not believe there is any way to forcefully grow facial hair in areas where it will not grow. Your best bet would to either find a style of facial hair that works for you, or to rock out the clean shaven look.

Work with what you got and make it work for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2010, 03:37 PM

No way, it will grow how and as it wants. It is not uncommon for some men not to really get better growth till latter in their 20's Some men due to many factors have little or no growth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beard growth [ 2 Answers ]

hii I'm 25 genially not a hairy person and have very little facial hair. I'm desperate to grow a half decent beard & woz wondering if there woz sum way of inducing some/any growth i.e an oil, cream supplement..? I just don't know HELP!:confused:

Beard growth [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a beard growth ? Can u help me

I would just like to ask how to INCREASE the beard growth on my face , I still don't have the side lines needed to keep a GOATEE . Are there any oils or mixtures that can hasten the growth , and does SHAVING regularly also helps ? Kindly advise me on this

No beard growth [ 3 Answers ]

I am 19 and all my family has beards I don't have and I don't know what to do

Hii.. I'm 21 and I have beard growth problem with me... its not flawless I mean its not growing in a proper way... it looks weird. Moreever,its very thin ,way to invisible.And no one in my family has this problem as some say it harmone genes problem. Please assist me in curing one soon. LIke what...

View more questions Search