Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ileggett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 07:00 AM
    Mercury Grand Marquis won't reverse
    My car drives just fine. However, it will not reverse. The grears slip, they won't catch for reverse or park. My machanic says it's some box in the steering coloum, but I want to be sure. What do you think and how much is it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2010, 07:07 AM

If you doubt your mechanic, first I would say find a new mechanic, if you don't have one you trust completely, like a doctor, find one you will feel good about.

No matter how good a mechanic can be wrong sometimes.

And like a doctor, get a second opinion, take it to another shop to see if they agree.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 mercury grand marquis troubleshooting [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 93 grand marquis that is in Montana and after a recent cold morning, around 5 degrees, I wasn't able to start my car. I have never had this problem before. Last year it would start in below zero. I took the battery out of my 97 van and put it in the car and could not start the car. ...

Mercury grand marquis overdrive light [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 2000 mercury grand marquis. Occasionally the green overdrive off light on the Dash spontaneously comes on and my trans mission has trouble changing gears. Is Anyone familiar with this condition?

2000 mercury grand marquis [ 2 Answers ]

My interior lights will not shut off I can't even find the door switch to check if it is stuck I finally had to remove the bulbs

2000 mercury grand marquis [ 1 Answers ]

My interior light s will not shut off on a 2000 merc. Grand marquis any ideas?

1992 Mercury Grand Marquis [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the crank sensor lacated on a 92 Grand Marquis with a 4.6 liter engine?

View more questions Search