Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 14, 2012, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1000111 View Post
    yeh i took seven and my friends are really worried, so i wandering if anyone could tell me what will actually happen to me? because all my friends are convinced that i am dying, but i feel fine! anyone got any advice?? and if anyone could reply A.SAP that would be brill... thank you!!
    Why did you take seven advil at once?

It can damage your body severely. Read the above posts, all the information is there. Your question has already been answered on this thread.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2012, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1000111 View Post
    no no i did read it, sorry i'm a little, well, slow...

Were you slow before you took the Advil?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tylenol or Advil? [ 11 Answers ]

This morning after work I managed to injure myself because I'm an idiot. I was running and fell. My chin broke my fall. I ended up going to the ER got 5 stitches in my chin, scrapes on both hands and a huge scrape on my knee. They didn't give me any pain meds and I don't like the stronger...

Over the counter advil versus prescription [ 2 Answers ]

Is their any difference between taking a 8mg prescription advil, or 4 200mg over the counter advil tablets

Advil and Cough Syrup [ 1 Answers ]

My ovulation started on the 5-9th of dec my husband and I had sex all through.On Sunday the 10th I was down with a flu the doctor prescribed advil for me and cough syrup.I have been taking it though,I want to know if is okay can it affect me conceiving

View more questions Search