Ask
    kandi235 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 09:01 PM
    Could u get pregnant off implanon I miss my period could I be pregnant
    I been on the implanon for a year and I miss my period could I be pregnant
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2010, 09:46 PM

Yes, you could. There is no method of birth control that is 100% effective aside from abstinence.

Try taking a HPT using first morning urine. You may, or may not know that implanon has the side effect of missed periods. For many women it disappears the entire time they are on it.

How long have you had yours?

Oct 17, 2010, 06:53 AM
    1 year but every month I had it I had a period and it last a week oct iI haven't seen my period thys the first tyme it didn't come on in a year
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 17, 2010, 07:03 AM

Have you taken a HPT yet? Remember to use first morning urine when you do.

Oct 17, 2010, 10:28 AM
    No but could iI be pregnant
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 17, 2010, 10:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kandi235 View Post
    No but could iI be pregnant
    That's already been answered. Yes, you could be, but we can't tell you if you are, you have to take a pregnancy test to know for sure.

Oct 17, 2010, 11:11 AM
    Thanks I'm finna take one
    emijean17 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jan 6, 2011, 12:15 AM
    Kandi235---- I am in the same boat. I have had the Implanon for a year and 5 months and I have also had my periods every month 28 days apart. Until now. I am a week late. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and they are both negative. Im going to wait until the end of the month and see what happens. If I still don't have my period I'm going to the doctor. Did you end up pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possibly pregnant? Had a period will I miss the next? [ 4 Answers ]

If I had unprotected sex one night and Im not sure if the guy pulled out or not. If I got my period the next day would that be too early to tell? And could I not get it next month and possibly be pregnant? AH!

Could I be pregnant if I got my 1st period but miss the next one? [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex June 11-13 & my boyfriend neva pulled out but I got my period June 26 could there be a possibility of me missing my next period & being pregnant? I really need help never been through this before.

Is is possible to miss my period for two months and not be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I have not had a period for 2 months, my breasts are beginning to get sore,I'm having crazy moodswings with everybody even my boyfriend could I be pregnant?I have not taken a pregnancy test yet because Im waiting to see will my period come on next month. My belly is getting a little big but I think...

Can I miss my period if I got pregnant the week before? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex 3 times about a week or right under a week before my period. I am Trying to conceive and I am still 3 days from my period is suppose to start. I haven't had any regular cramps or bloating yet. I normally experience those symptoms within a coulple days of my period due date. Is it possible...

Pregnant before you miss a period? [ 2 Answers ]

OK so today is may 9th and my period is due on may 13th but the thing is I have been feeling really tired I have been really sick at my stomach (nausea I have not actually thrown up but I my I am gaging) my stomach is just really "tight" and I have heartburn like crazy and I have been having dizzy...

View more questions Search