Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aishril Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 07:57 PM
    Sony BRAVIA 32 and Sonic Gear Enzo 6000
    How to connect Sony BRAVIA BX 300 Series 32-Inch LCD TV to multimedia speaker (Sonic Gear Enzo 6000)
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2010, 08:37 AM
    Sony's website was not clear, and I could not find any clear information about your sound system.

What inputs are on the back of your sound system (according to what I could find it appears to be self-powered and thus you would not require an amplifier)? Also, what audio outputs are on the TV? It looks like it for sure has a fiber optic output, what about analog audio output?

What else are you connecting? A cable/satellite box? DVD/Blu-ray player? Video game systems?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting speakers to Sony Bravia [ 6 Answers ]

Hello all! I recently picked up a Sony Bravia 46". I would like to add some addition speakers to it to enhance the sound of both TV and digital music channels (which I will son be subscribing to). I already have a DVD player and several good speakers, so I really don't need a HTIB system. ...

Connecting old speakers to new Sony Bravia? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a small pair of external speakers (just stripped wire used for connection) that I used with my old analog TV. What do I need to use them with a new Sony Bravia TV? Can I connect them directly or do I need some amplification? What kind of connectors will work with the Sony Bravia audio out...

Sony Bravia [ 1 Answers ]

I own a Sony Bravia TV with built in digital tuner and timer. I record onto my DVD recorder by using the digital program guide. In all cases the DVD records the correct time, but occasionally not the correct program, and I cannot find out why. The manuals are no help, does anyone have any...

View more questions Search