Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenleyb2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 10:08 AM
    Can I file a law suit on a person that owes me money
    This person that owes me money has a late execution on her and she does not responed to the letters,what is next
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2010, 10:56 AM

I don't know what a late execution is.

Your next step (if your claim is within the statute) would be to file against her in small claims court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do about someone trying to lie and extort money from my via a law suit? [ 6 Answers ]

My insurance company settled a claim against me whereas I tapped a car at a red light. The lady got out and started pointing to damage that was already there and the police officer reported he saw no problems. She started limping when the officer and ambulance showed up. They checked her out and...

Ex owes me money [ 8 Answers ]

My ex owes me for my half of the damage deposit from when we lived together, and also for half the rent for the month of June. In total, it adds up to 856.25. A month or so ago, I thought I had finally got him to pay, because he gave me a cheque. But it of course bounced. The cheque was mailed back...

Daughter-in-law owes me money; not avoiding me [ 2 Answers ]

I made a mistake and loaned my daughter-in-law big money so she could pay property tax on her business. She has not made much profit and has not paid me any money since borrowing it four months ago. She is avoiding me now which means I do not get to see my grandchildren. I have done the calling in...

Ex owes money [ 2 Answers ]

I would really appreciate advise on this. I have recently broken up with my boyfriend of five and a half years, and believe he owes me approx £1500-1800.( I have the long process of checking all bank statements still to do, but it is def at least 1500). This was for a period just before xmas when...

How to file a counter claim in an eviction law suit [ 1 Answers ]

How do I file a counter claim against my landlord, when I am being sued for non-payment of rent, when he actually owes me money. I do not have an attorney and I can not afford one, so I will be representing myself in court.

View more questions Search