Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhuber Posts: 73, Reputation: 21

Oct 16, 2010, 08:16 AM
    Business help.. struggling with debt
    Is there any help financially with businesses already established that are struggling. We are not nonprofit and have no resources. When we ask about resources, we are supposed to feel guilty about making money. What is out there?

Check out some similar questions!

Impact on business with the use of debt vs. Equity [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Explain how the federal income tax structure impacts a business decision to finance with use of debt vs. equity. :confused:

Old Business debt [ 1 Answers ]

I have a business debt, that I personally guaranteed. The company hired a lawyer and they had a debt judgment awarded for personal property and then for real property, well that is what is stated in the execution of judgment. I live in South Carolina. What can they do? Can they levy my joint...

Small Business Debt of parents [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My parents purchased a small business from a family friend a few years ago. It was doing OK for the first year, but for a good while now its been dragging progressively. They live in a town of around 35,000 and it just won't support the business. They purchased a new building about...

Personal debt settlement but have sole propritor of business [ 2 Answers ]

Being overwhelmed with personal credit card debt and going to debt settlement effect myself owned business?:confused:

Business Venture - Bad Debt [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I applied and received a $6000 visa line of credit for a business start up approximately 2001-11. Things fell through shortly into the venture, and I couldn't make the payments. There was also a $1000 overdraft attached to the account. During this time I was living in Ontario, Canada and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.