The Belstone Fox?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 50's early 60's movie about uss nereus [ 8 Answers ]

There was a movie on t.v. in the late 50's or early 60's about the navy ship USS Nereus. She was a submarine tender. The movie was something about firing a missile off the ship, as well as other aspects of life on the Nereus. Can anyone help?

Horror TV series in the late 50's or 60's. [ 21 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a TV program in the late 50's or early 60's. It was a horror series similar to the Twilight Zone - a new story every week and a narrator, maybe, at the beginning. The episode I'm interested in involved a scarry, large, life size portrait of an old man or woman in an old...

Late 50's early 60's TV movie [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the late 50's or early 60's I watched a "scary" TV movie with my older sister. All I remember about it was there were two frightened nurses alone in a house with a invalid they were caring for and a murder was on the loose. A basement window was found opened and in the end the larger of...

Name this 50's 60's B/W British Robbery film? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me name this film from my short description. All I remember is a gang holds up a Horse Racing track where they hold all the money. (I think) the rest of the film was about how they all get caught. It was a very exciting film. It's also possible it wasn't B/W, but I think it was. ...

Late 50's or early 60's TV movie [ 2 Answers ]

I can remember watching this movie around easter time, I'm not sure if this the exact title but it's as close as I can remember. It's miracle of marcelena. If anyone knows anything about this movie I would like to know if somehow I could get a copy

View more questions Search