Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D_Steph Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 06:23 AM
    I here tapping at night and burning smells is it a ghost?
    There has been some ghostly goings on in my house there is tapping on my wordrobe and I saw a bag russtle at the side of me,there is a feeling of being watched and cold sentions in certain parts of the house when I first moved here 2years ago nothing happened it has only gone on for 4 months and it isn't all the time varys we might not here anything for weeks then whatever it is starts happening again.I have 5 children and when these things occur one of my children wakes up sevral times a night!the music was put on and off one night!the burning smells happened before these things stated happening and no one else could smell it but me it was that strong I would caugh. I need answers to what is going on and what can I do, to make it go away if it is a ghost!
    leebeef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Oct 23, 2010, 07:39 PM
    Hi D
    Sure sounds like a spirit to me. I am surprised one of the children haven't commented on seeing or talking to this spirit. Also where there is one there is usually more. Ask the children if they are old enough if they have seen anything. This is classic spirits being in the home trying to disrupt you families life. They are better know as Family disruption networks.

Lee
    Ghostgone.com
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Steph View Post
    there has been some ghostly goings on in my house there is tapping on my wordrobe and i saw a bag russtle at the side of me,there is a feeling of being watched and cold sentions in certain parts of the house when i first moved here 2years ago nothing happend it has only gone on for 4 months and it isnt all the time varys we might not here anything for weeks then whatever it is starts happening again.i have 5 children and when these things occur one of my children wakes up sevral times a night!the music was put on and off one night!the burning smells happend jst b4 these things stated happening and no one eles could smell it but me it was that strong i would caugh. i need answers to what is going on and what can i do, to make it go away if it is a ghost!
    Be sure it is a ghost first before you worry about it too much.
    I know the paranormal is a real from experience but it is not often the answer.

Have your family and your house blessed. This is a good first step and many cases it turns out to be the solution.
    It surely can't hurt and you won't need a credit card.

Another thing you need to watch out for are people who will try to exploit people in your situation by telling them they can stop whatever the problem is.. . for a few hundred bucks.
    And they are all over the internet.

No one can tell you for sure they know your problem and how to fix it from a paragraph or two on a website.

I understand how you feel.
    I know that can be frightening. So try the blessing as start.

Let us know what is happening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioner smells like burning [ 1 Answers ]

I come in the house and it smells like either oil or something burning. After I'm in the house I do not smell it but my eyes burn and I can feel it in my throat. We JUST changed the air filter, the blower motor, & the capacitor. My husband doesn't smell but it hits me hard when I come in from...

What smells like burning rubber when burning wood in the wood stove [ 2 Answers ]

I have a wood stove and when burning the old telephone poles that were on fire at one time and put out by the fire department sometimes I get a rubbery smell in the house, any idea what this could be?

Smells like something burning in the vents [ 8 Answers ]

Smells like something burning in the vents and isn't blowing no heat

Kenmore Washer Smells like burning rubber [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Series 80 Washing Machine and it smells like burned rubber. I stopped the wash cycle, took all the clothes out, ran the spin to drain it and have not used it since. Could it be a belt or is it worse like a bearing. Being without a job for a while I don't want to pay someone to...

Bryant plus 90 furnace Smells like elecrical burning. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I hope someone can answer my question. I have a Bryant furnace Plus 90 model and I started smelling like electrical burning through one of the air ducts that goes to the upstairs of my home. It is hot right above the access panel. Could someone tell me what this could be. I can only smell...

View more questions Search